Stolen Account?

Zibl

"Spread the wealth"

"Charity"

This philosophical standpoint is fine IRL. People really do have fewer opportunities to make money than others might or they might be disable or what have you.

But in Runescape, EVERY SINGLE PERSON has the EXACT same opportunity as everyone else within their own section (P2P or F2P). The only difference there might be is one person might lag more than another, but that honestly doesn't matter that much unless you plan on bossing. And even then, it's your own choice to get a good/bad computer/ISP.

Being scammed is one's own fault.

Staking away a bank is one's own fault.

Dying while PKing is one's own fault.

Being hacked is *almost* always one's own fault.

If you want to go ahead and waste money, fine. But almost nobody "deserves" anything from you.

PM me for fitocracy invite

"Spread the wealth"

"Charity"

This philosophical standpoint is fine IRL. People really do have fewer opportunities to make money than others might or they might be disable or what have you.

But in Runescape, EVERY SINGLE PERSON has the EXACT same opportunity as everyone else within their own section (P2P or F2P). The only difference there might be is one person might lag more than another, but that honestly doesn't matter that much unless you plan on bossing. And even then, it's your own choice to get a good/bad computer/ISP.

If you want to go ahead and waste money, fine. But almost nobody "deserves" anything from you.

I suppose I'm mostly referring to newer players, then. If I hadn't been helped out when I first started, I most likely would have quit within a week. Granted... that was in December 2001, so as you can imagine the game is worlds beyond what it used to be. But I just can't tell who's new and who's not. As said earlier, I see low levels running around in Lumbridge in mithril, while at the same time I see 40s-60s wearing bronze & iron/steel. I guess I could just bank the money and leave it sitting, but what's the point? I quite playing October 2005, came back for 2 months in November 2007 as a joke to merchant a rare (just to test my abilities), and haven't touched the game since. I legitimately have zero interest in the game so I don't care to even keep the money.

I looked on the Events section, but I can't be bothered with making some kind of grand party. And from what I've noticed, a simple 'Falador Party Room' drop party with 5m gp worth of items would be lackluster to say the least. I guess it's just not an easy fix for what I'm aiming to do. Maybe I should pick a number in my head 1-250 and let people on the forums post their guess. Update the topic with a list of numbers, along with who reserved the number, and after X amount of days reveal the person who was closest. :-?

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

"Spread the wealth"

"Charity"

I suppose I'm mostly referring to newer players, then. If I hadn't been helped out when I first started, I most likely would have quit within a week. Granted... that was in December 2001, so as you can imagine the game is worlds beyond what it used to be. But I just can't tell who's new and who's not. As said earlier, I see low levels running around in Lumbridge in mithril, while at the same time I see 40s-60s wearing bronze & iron/steel. I guess I could just bank the money and leave it sitting, but what's the point? I quite playing October 2005, came back for 2 months in November 2007 as a joke to merchant a rare (just to test my abilities), and haven't touched the game since. I legitimately have zero interest in the game so I don't care to even keep the money.

I looked on the Events section, but I can't be bothered with making some kind of grand party. And from what I've noticed, a simple 'Falador Party Room' drop party with 5m gp worth of items would be lackluster to say the least. I guess it's just not an easy fix for what I'm aiming to do. Maybe I should pick a number in my head 1-250 and let people on the forums post their guess. Update the topic with a list of numbers, along with who reserved the number, and after X amount of days reveal the person who was closest. :-?

You sound like a nice guy but if you started a forum game like that - I wouldn't doubt there would be somebody who just spam creates accounts to post on your thread.

If you have absolute no interest in the game - you can donate the coins to Tip.It (I don't know if this is possible - but they do auctions for playing time with some of their staff so I assume they need some money in the game to fund events).

However, if you sometimes come back to runescape to check - you might want to keep it incase you ever come back.

That way, you won't be starting completely over again.

capt%20kevin.png