~Cowboy14's Pixel Art Tutorial~

Nash

Paint bugs out sometimes for me too :S If its the same problem im thinking of. You select a color and no matter how many different times you try to select a custom color it gives you some weird color you dont even ask for like lime green, light blue, etc. I usually just close paint and reopen it.

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did that twice and it still the same. :/

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Open up your progress, print screen, paste it in a new paint window and then crop it so only your progress is showing. Then save it as something different.

Thats what I do as a last resort and it ALWAYS works.

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

Working now. Thanks.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

I do programming for an open source game called Open Surge and I came to this pixel art tutorial after googling a bit. We are struggling to make a polished background for a level, and it turns out that the mountains you have drawn in this tutorial are exactly what we need in our game. That said, we ask your permission to use (and edit, remix, etc. - everything under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0 license) the pixel art you made in your tutorial. Credits would be given accordingly, of course.

Here's a preview what your mountains would look like in our open source game:

Tuesday30thofAugust2011030612AM.png

In order to make this preview, we have edited your mountains a bit and painted it green. You can find more information about it in this link: http://opensnc.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=934&p=6 (at the bottom of the page).

Hopefully we'll get your permission. :)

Sorry for digging up the old thread. Thank you.

• 2 months later...