Geyser titan

brad1431

summoningbutton.png

The left is how you do it manually. The right is how you set so all you do is left click the button to cast a scroll.

For attacking, select attack, and then click the monster you want to attack. Or, set attack to the left click option, then left click the button and the monster you want it to attack. For a familiar to attack something, you must be considered in combat. And you must be in a multi combat area.

Also, I had a unicorn summoned in that picture. The scroll name (in this case "healing aura") changes depending on the familiar you have summoned.

pere_grin.png

thanks Peregrin, now I just need to remember which areas are multi combat and which monster I should use a unicorn on, LOL. I know I am a high level noob and I am fine with that, I have fun and that is what is important

thegame1431.png

thanks Peregrin, now I just need to remember which areas are multi combat and which monster I should use a unicorn on, LOL. I know I am a high level noob and I am fine with that, I have fun and that is what is important

Unicorns are for healing. They don't attack anything.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

To be fair on the OP, when do you ever use a combat familiar outside of 95/99 summoning.

I'm sure he knew how to heal with a Uni though (I hope.)

nope never used one, I have like 600 unicorn pouches, so once I figure it out, I am good to go, LOL :thumbsup:

Either way, if you're high leveled in this game - I assume you have at least "some" familiarity with this game.

It's really not that hard having to click around looking for the activate scroll button (seriously - there's only one summoning interface)

On top of that, you have to do it when you complete the quest... :/

capt%20kevin.png

Multi combat is denoted by the 2 crossed swords somewhere on the game window. If you play on fixed, its in the bottom right corner. If you play on resizable it is just under the world map icon.

pere_grin.png