Dungeoneering

Yoshi999

Hey, I'm currently 63 dungeoneering and I've been trying to solo till about 70. I'm currently doing all but my last 5-6 dungeons c1's and doing my last 5-6 c6 meds. I was just wondering if that is the best way to go about getting xp? Also what lvl do you start getting good xp?

Thanks.

Don1989.png

Soloing you never get good exp. It gets better but the higher you are the bigger the gap becomes between max solo rates and max group rates.

As far as solo's goes you're doing it right.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Yea you are doing it right for solos, but if u ever want to get good xp 5:5 is the way to go.

That being said, my friend and i duo, and if we are on and around your floor, feel free to add me. We both take it easy and just have fun while being super efficient ;)

Doing C1's with friends is a fun way of speeding them up as well. You breeze through them.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Yea you are doing it right for solos, but if u ever want to get good xp 5:5 is the way to go.

That being said, my friend and i duo, and if we are on and around your floor, feel free to add me. We both take it easy and just have fun while being super efficient ;)

Alright I will do that. Thanks for all the help

Don1989.png

I've been doing large dungeons with 5 people on w117 and only been getting like 13k-14k xp per dungeon and they take a hour..Anyone got any tips on how to get more xp or is that average at my lvl?

Btw: I've done floor 26-30 5:5.

Don1989.png

The problem is, you're using w117, which plain out sucks. Lots of noobs who ragequit for stupid reasons.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.