The Crystal Demons

Thagern

History:

Many 1000's of years ago lived the legendery Crystal Demons; cousins of the greater and lesser demons, the crystal demons were firm followers of saradomin. The race thrived around what is now known as white wolf mountain, living in peace with the wolves that also inhabited the area.

The crystal demons strength rivaled all others at the time, and is what attracted zamorak to them.

With a small army by his side, zamorak marched up to the crystal demons, trying to force them to join him. The demons refused, this enfuriated zamorak, who ordered his army to attack the demons until they joined him. The demons killed only 3 of zamoraks ranged team before he saw the raw power these demons posesed. Realising if these demons were to fight against him, he could never have a chance to overthrow saradomian, he forced the demons into a small cave, and sealed it with evil magic.

Picking up 3 stones off the ground, zamorak enchanted them so when combine they could reopen the cave. the 3 stoned were scattered across runescape, eventually being picked up by creatures in their wanderings.

The crystal demons are residing in their cave, weakened from 1000's of years of confidment, but still surviving. After adapting to a life in the caves, the demons are now smaller then their cousins the lesser demon, but don't let that fool you of their power. Being followers of saradomian, these demons have a vast knowledge of prayers, and can disable prayers not in their favour.

Upon your wanderings should you find one of these stones zamorak enchanted, find 2 others with the other 2 stones, and seek to find the many treasures embeded in the crystal demons caves.

Please tell me what you think of this, and if it fits into the runescape storyline.

PLEASE NOTE- THIS IS TURNING INTO A SUGGESTION, PICTURES WILL BE POSTED WHEN YOU CAN... SEE THEM.

Great idea. Most other ideas come up with on these forums are terrible. Now this would be very interesting...And I would SO want to do this.

I've beaten the Heroe's Quest, oh yeah! Ummm, now what? I know, magic training! How FUN is that? Yippee!

And that was my waste of space called a sig.

A quest, combined with a mini-game/Slayer monsters? Sounds nice.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Ok, i have had afew ideas about how to approach this, please tell me what you think the best idea would be?

1- just a mini-game type thing like the dagganoth kings, but only players that find the 3 stones will be able to enter. kill the crystal demons and get the rewards at the end?

2- A quest about finding the crystal demons, get into the crystal demons lair, learn about the demons and the hardships they have faces, escape the lair, and onyl re-enter when you have the 1 of the 3 stones, and can find others with the other 2, talk to the demons and they will say 'even if you kill us we will be reborn in 100 or so years, so please feel free, you may even get a reward at the end bla bla bla... kill the demons, get teleported out of the lair and find the stones again to be able to re-enter.

if you have any other ideas, feel free to pos

ox2j, i like the idea about the new prayer, could be the reward from the quest :?:

edit- fixed the spelling :wink: