TES Skyrim

Lep

I'm buying a PS3 anyway, but when Skyrim comes out, will my computer or the PS3 run better graphics for it? I want to play it on the better option.

blaa.png

PS3.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Okay thanks. Out of curiousity (I'm not gonna be buying one) how much would a graphics card cost to be better than the PS3?

I would say it depends on the other hardware in your computer. It's possible that if you get a better video card that can outclass the PS3 then it still might be worse than the PS3 in your computer if something else is the bottleneck.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I think the PS3 is pretty hard to beat if you want to upgrade your computer to beat it, because of the way it is built, but since a lot of the games are multi-platform you might still have worse graphics than on the computer if you upgrade, depending on the other computer parts.

Everything else will be better on the PC though. Elder Scrolls games should not be played on consoles. I would still get it for PC even if it does have worse graphics than the PS3.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The computer would be able to play it more smoothly than the PS3 can. The PS3 only sports a 256mb Nvidia GPU however it is able to render what is given to it very well. Getting a better graphics card (yours is fine just highly outdated) would definitely help the matters but only if your other hardware in your computer allows you to, as indy500fan has stated. PC's are roughly two generations ahead of console gaming.

Edit: Sorry about bumping a 10 day post >.<.