free and members

taquar

i dont know if anyone has noticed that there are barely any free player updates coming out nowadays. i know people are gonna say "pay for it" or whatever, but it seems kind of unfair to those who are unable to pay, who have already done as much as they can in the free world but are restricted from doing anything else.

i was just wondering if anyone shared my views on this point?

Finally retired from RS. It's been a good 4 or 5 years.

i dont know if anyone has noticed that there are barely any free player updates coming out nowadays. i know people are gonna say "pay for it" or whatever, but it seems kind of unfair to those who are unable to pay, who have already done as much as they can in the free world but are restricted from doing anything else.

i was just wondering if anyone shared my views on this point?

People who attempt to make this point astound me. In real life, I feel people deserve charity, whether it's getting a hot meal, schooling, or job offers. But please. You feel you need to have more benefits from an online computer game which you've played for a while? I'm a member now, but when I wasn't and read "You need to be on a member's server to access the feature," I said, "Oh well. I guess I'll have to subscribe if I get tired of f2p."

End of story.

lpinkus

but when I wasn't and read "You need to be on a member's server to access the feature," I said, "Oh well. I guess I'll have to subscribe if I get tired of f2p."

I am still a non-member but i agree.

wartortlelove.jpg

do remember though, that sometimes it's not the issue of money, it's being able to get that money to jagex.

I'm free, going to become members soon, hopefully.

While I would welcome more updates, I realise why I don't get them. Because I don't pay. I don't finance the updates in any way, so I don't get them. I don't give Jagex anything (apart from one more player to add to their total count), so why should they give me anything?

Suggest this topic be locked immediately. I have a feeling it would turn into a flame war.

These "Free Players Need Updates" posts are just as bad as beggars who get some stuff and say "C4n 1 h4v3 m00r3 p10x?????"...

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

i think there are A LOT of posts about this "no f2p updates" thing,

even though im a f2p i think this whinning is useless... :roll:

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

Don't expect burgers to pop out of water fountains. Every service has it's price, even though you might not be paying for it.

Wha!? That was wacky, and I like it!

PS-Check the spelling in your sig, Arcade, it could be more effective with "you're." :)

lpinkus