Runescape Dinasty -VS- Divine Forces

Cassandra

RSD Version:

[hide]

rsdbanner3.png

Runescape Dinasty vs Divine Forces

Sunday, May 15th 2011

Dennis messaged me for a fight with the following rules not wanting to budge from them at very much at all. Everyone in RSD being eager that DF was willing to fight I accepted pretty swiftly.

• no snipers
  • Spiders - gds
  • 2 hour cap
  • on a high risk world.

DF Starting - 240

RSD STarting - 261~

110515233609.png

Why go into details of the garbage that went on during the fight, no one cares about reading it anyways. The people who were at the fight know how things went down, and really that is all that matters. I'm happy with the activity and willingness of clans to finally fight and I'll leave it at that.

DF Ending - no idea, left the fight world

RSD Ending - 280~ on the fight world with more still returning (only RSD in the fall in)

110515183306.png

Good fight DF, hope you do it more often.

[/hide]

DF version:

[hide]

banner4.png

#DF on seers | Officially the most respectable clan | www.rs-df.com/forums

Today knowing RSD and us both had a prep for today (RSD 5 days) we decided to just ask them for a fight and get it all sorted out before anyone could intervene.

The Rules were set to

No snipers

Spiders - gds

2 hour cap

on a high risk world.

DF Starting:

110515213828.png

RSD starting : No idea due to the glitchy servers Jagex decide to host

First of all in a no sniper fight people are bound to hit each other, it's always going to happen. Unfortunately there isn't anything we could do about that, but RSD decided put snipers in place an hour or so in. We retaliated by sending 20 of our best who did a fine job in crushing their pile. After the cap was up we spammed times up waiting for RSD, but unfortunately they also decided to keep going.

DF ending:

screenshot701.jpg

RSD ending:

screenshot702q.jpg

With both members still spread on both sides.

DF full ending:

screenshot705.jpg

Pictures of the fight

110515181943.png

110515001615.png

110514234752.png

110515002410.png

110515221608.png

110515225642.png

110515181939.png

You wonder why we don't give you fights, this is exactly why. You know its sad when clans like VR are giving you cleaner fights.

[/hide]

Merged by Y_Guy since conflicting descriptions of fight.

Edited by Y_Guy

- Runescape Dinasty Applicant Manager -

30cx5c5.png

rsd2x.png

rsdb.png

rsd3.png

MSN: [email protected]

Wow runescape dinasty is still around?! I wonder if any of the old timers are still there that would remember me O_O

Uhh, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think we left the fight world.

You are wrong, DF guys spammed 'times up' while we were in the middle of a pile. DF took a quick shot of our melee/bind pile and logged out in under 3 seconds. So DF got their full ending minus the one guy we were piling, and provided an ending shot of our melee/bind pile as our ending, completely ignoring the fact that the majority of our clan ranges/blasts and wouldn't be in the melee pile. You can even see it clearly lin the pictures you provided. Everyone standing around was saying "where did DF go?" after you logged. Our immediate was like 260- something and full was 280- something. It was a shame you guys logged so quickly, it was going to be very close ending options, had DF stayed around for the normal minute or so it takes to take ending options it would have been decided very clearly one way or the other. As it is, both clans are griping about the other clan and the whole fight is rendered pointless.

Shame the top-tier clanworld has gotten itself into such crappy shape, everything is propoganda and no one can just have a fight anymore . . . it's gotta be a 2-hour fight and then a 8-day gripe-fest afterwards.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

You are wrong, DF guys spammed 'times up' while we were in the middle of a pile. DF took a quick shot of our melee/bind pile and logged out in under 3 seconds. So DF got their full ending minus the one guy we were piling, and provided an ending shot of our melee/bind pile as our ending, completely ignoring the fact that the majority of our clan ranges/blasts and wouldn't be in the melee pile. You can even see it clearly lin the pictures you provided. Everyone standing around was saying "where did DF go?" after you logged. Our immediate was like 260- something and full was 280- something. It was a shame you guys logged so quickly, it was going to be very close ending options, had DF stayed around for the normal minute or so it takes to take ending options it would have been decided very clearly one way or the other. As it is, both clans are griping about the other clan and the whole fight is rendered pointless.

Shame the top-tier clanworld has gotten itself into such crappy shape, everything is propoganda and no one can just have a fight anymore . . . it's gotta be a 2-hour fight and then a 8-day gripe-fest afterwards.

I'm not one to argue on fight topics so I'm not going to. You are in RSD, you know what happened from your perspective. I'm in DF and I know what happened from my perspective. Looking for a perfect result in a fight isn't going to work. There's bound to be one problem or another. I sadly couldn't make ending so it's not like I can comment much further anyway.

The clan world has been like that for a while. Take a look at the last page of Clan Discussions on here on Tip it. It shows that fight results were argued about even then.

Thanks for the fight regardless. Note that I just quoted the fight topic from RSC and placed it here. I respect every clan that we fight so some of the tone of the topic might not represent my view.

j0xPu5R.png

I'm not one to argue on fight topics so I'm not going to. You are in RSD, you know what happened from your perspective. I'm in DF and I know what happened from my perspective. Looking for a perfect result in a fight isn't going to work. There's bound to be one problem or another. I sadly couldn't make ending so it's not like I can comment much further anyway.

The clan world has been like that for a while. Take a look at the last page of Clan Discussions on here on Tip it. It shows that fight results were argued about even then.

Thanks for the fight regardless. Note that I just quoted the fight topic from RSC and placed it here. I respect every clan that we fight so some of the tone of the topic might not represent my view.

It's not a point of view, I just stated facts. I know you're in DF but you already stated that you weren't there, so you only know what your leadership is telling you. I was there, I know what happened.

You guys logged out about 5 seconds after spamming 'times up' and didn't let us finish our pile. Since DF was quick to post videos I'm sure whoever recorded it can show you an unedited version. I also said the ending options were going to be very close, it is possible DF had more, it is possible RSD had more. But DF didn't allow us to take your ending options, and put up a ridiculous 141-option pile as our ending when you can clearly see that none of the RSD rangers/blasters were in the 'ending opts' pile. I've never been part of a time cap where one clan logged out after 5 seconds and before ending options were taken and tried to pass off half of our real ending as fact. Kinda makes me wonder why DF didn't want full ending to be taken . . . my point is had DF taken a proper and real ending there would be no room for propoganda and no room for debate. One clan would have won, and one would have lost. DF insta-logging just opened the door for days of debate and flames.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

My point was that I wasn't there so I can't argue for or against it. Your word is as good as any other.

I still don't understand how virtually every rule of the fight was broken. I remember being sniped like mad near the beginning of the fight, including from those in DG gear.

j0xPu5R.png

My point was that I wasn't there so I can't argue for or against it. Your word is as good as any other.

You don't have to take my word, check the videos you posted here on tip.it: http://forum.tip.it/topic/294126-df-vs-rsd-video/page__pid__4857934#entry4857934

In A-Freak1's video fast forward to 14:42. You can see that's where CheneyC took our 'ending' opts. You can also see that it was only a few seconds after you were spamming 'times up.' That's not a realistic time to expect us to get a fall-in and compare options. Hell, the guy vidding it barely made it to the pile by that time. Your clan logged at this moment, 1 second later when the video ends.

Better confimation is provided in the second video you provided by Tristan. Fast forward to 9:25 and you can see the exact ending from another cameraman, and he barely made the ending and he even had his Log Out screen open for a quick logout, lol, and you can see him log out and how quickly he does it.

It's too bad, really, because watching the videos it was obvious that DF was doing really well and might have had more options than us at this point. I dunno why they wanted a merged topic when they might have had the outright victory.

But hey, it was a close and competitive fight and hopefully we have more in the future.

I still don't understand how virtually every rule of the fight was broken. I remember being sniped like mad near the beginning of the fight, including from those in DG gear.

Yeah, same here. This fight had a lot of strange rules so I'm not surprised they didn't hold up. I got there about an hour after the fight started and both clans had snipers out and dung weapons, so I guess they didn't last too long lol :lol:

From reading RSC it looks like Saxo and Dale James were camping AC One-Thirty (one of our Trial PK Leaders) so I assume we sent snipers in retaliation. You guys then sent equal snipers so goodbye to that rule. Apparently one (or more, only saw one name mentioned on RSC) of our members brought a dungeoneering weapon, so some of your members brought sighted longbows in retaliation (check Sainttt's posts for proof). We did the same so goodbye to that rule. I didn't witness any of this, I was only there for the last hour after all the rules were out the window, that's just what I gathered by reading RSC, but we all know RSC is full of camel dung most of the time anyways, lol. So both clans were guilty of rule-breaking, but like I said, some of the rules were quite different from the norm so I'm not surprised they didn't get followed.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png