How useful is a cannon?

brad1431

If you are going to use a cannon then use it on every task that you can use it on, not just the multicombat tasks.

If you classify useful as being efficient then yes it is useful considering how cheap cannonballs are now.

Using a cannon on tasks is extremely useful. It speeds up tasks greatly and gives good range xp.

Here are some tasks I use cannon on:

-Fire giants

-Daggs

-Bloodvelds

-Spectres

-Dust devils

-Suqahs

-Black demons

-Black dragons

-all Strykewyrms

-Hellhounds

-Wyverns

:)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

my friend just shows me how to use it one a Spectre task, it is super fast, but dam you go through cballs like nothing.... It seems expensive that task was like 2000 cball, so like 500K cash

It's worth it unless you are slaying for profit only. I've used turmoil, cannon, overloads, and steel titan on every task I could for around 2m slayer xp and I've still made around 15m and the only "good" drops were 2 whips and 4 staffs of light.

Note: I didn't include overloads as part of the cost because I already had them made from 99 herblore. Using extreme potions would be a lot cheaper and would do the job just as well. If you don't value herblore xp I wouldn't recommend using them as they would be the difference between breaking even and profiting a decent amount.

Legendknewl.png

Use it whenever you can. At least if you care about efficiency.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.