WAR OF MONSTERS 2

Dire_Wolf

I have been trying to find out if there will be a sequal to "War of the monsters", but i haven't found anything to show as evidence. Anyhow i thought to make this topic to discuss the game :shades: Anyone else played it and hope for a sequal?

If your new to this game here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK_Chcmv2kY

So got my hopes up with the title.

This came up before and basically everybody loved the game. I'd say it is definitely an underrated game which badly needs a sequel.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

You've gotta be kidding me that's fu-

Oh, lame. Gettin' my hopes up. One of the best games I ever bought. So good, multiplayer, single player, anything. I'd love a sequel.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Sorry guys i did not mean to get your hopes high. Anyhow here is something i have found:

Well, according to Sony, one of the items being announced at E3 this year is a new game by Incog.

Incog. only has 4 series under their belts, Downhill Domination, War of the Monsters, Twisted Metal Black, and Warhawk and since Eat Sleep Play is taking care of Twisted Metal PS3 (not to mention it has already been announced, just not unveiled), that means a 25% chance of a new WotM game. The other 75% being split between Downhill Domination 2, Warhawk 2, and a brand new IP.

Hopefully, it'll be WotM2. praying

SOURCE:

http://boards.ign.com/war_of_the_monsters/b6550/166785215/p1/?0

Heh, I remember bringing this up before, didn't realise many people knew it till then, but you're a [bleep] for the title :P

Not my fault that people love the game and label me as a [bleep] :-(