Frost Dragons are botted to [cabbage]

bonzeben23

Probably another place thats 'heavily' botted

Chickens, cows, Karamja fish, Tzhaar, Green dragons, Blue dragons, Frosties, Unicorns, Desert goats, mining guild, yews, willows, etc.

Anything with poor or better profit/xp is botted.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Just out of curiosity, how is it you are so knowledgeable on current botting trends?

It's not because you know alot about hard drugs you're a junkie either.

Gathering knowledge on forbidden stuff is cool, as long as you don't break the rules yourself :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

• 2 weeks later...

Judging by the name it seems to be a 3-5 character name, with probably very high stats

>war tort

it's clearly because he's botting and just toggled off the paint :roll: notice the 2 fally tabs when he only needs 1... one of the more popular and flawless free frost bots withdraws 2 fally tabs instead of 1 every bank trip and sets up your inventory in that exact order and withdraws 1k cannon balls every trip. That exact spot his cannon is sitting on is one of the 4 spots supported by the bot. it also doesn't support a yak yet, hence the war tort and the super blacking out of everything.

It doesn't say that detailed of information in a bot description, unless you used it lol.

Judging by the name it seems to be a 3-5 character name, with probably very high stats

>war tort

it's clearly because he's botting and just toggled off the paint :roll: notice the 2 fally tabs when he only needs 1... one of the more popular and flawless free frost bots withdraws 2 fally tabs instead of 1 every bank trip and sets up your inventory in that exact order and withdraws 1k cannon balls every trip. That exact spot his cannon is sitting on is one of the 4 spots supported by the bot. it also doesn't support a yak yet, hence the war tort and the super blacking out of everything.

It doesn't say that detailed of information in a bot description, unless you used it lol.

L2readtheabovepost...

So... I'm chillin' at frosts after spending a good 5 minutes finding a world that isn't too crowded. Apart from myself there's only one other person (bot of course >_>) in that part of the cave. I decided to check his Adventure's log What I saw was;

28M Range xp

2 visages (both on the same day)

7 effigies

The person (bot) also didn't have any non-combat skills above 60. Don't tell me that gold farmers have replaced green dragons in the CT with frosts now?

Sorry for poorly constructed post, I'm just so mad D:

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

So... I'm chillin' at frosts after spending a good 5 minutes finding a world that isn't too crowded. Apart from myself there's only one other person (bot of course >_>) in that part of the cave. I decided to check his Adventure's log What I saw was;

28M Range xp

2 visages (both on the same day)

7 effigies

The person (bot) also didn't have any non-combat skills above 60. Don't tell me that gold farmers have replaced green dragons in the CT with frosts now?

Sorry for poorly constructed post, I'm just so mad D:

He no lifed a day, plays a lot, and prefers making money and dungeoneering to other skills. Prove he is a bot.