The Plan

Cheat

I love castle wars, always have think its one of the funnest parts of the game my main long term goal in RS is to maximise my gear and stats for being the best at it. You can play this game without the greatest gear but it makes a fair difference anyway this involves making buckets loads of cash and training some skills.

About me: I am maxed in combat skills bar prayer: 78 and summoning: 81. My slayer level is 86, other notable levels are 99 woodcutting, firemaking, cooking and fletching - the pro skills. 82 runecrafting, 94 hunter.

So what do I need and the current order of getting them:

Herblore: 69 - 92 for extremes/whichever level it is I can boost up to them - how do I boost stews? Or some other method? Estimated cost: 95m Estimated time: 15 hours.

Prayer: 78 - 95 for turmoil and soul split. Estimated cost: 160m Estimated time: 10.6 hours.

Summoning 81 - 96 for pack yak. Estimated cost: 100m??? Estimated time: ?????

Untradeables for castle wars:

- Seer's ring (i)

- Arcane Stream

- Chaotic Staff

- Chaotic Rapier

- Chaotic Maul

- Chaotic Crossbow

Tradeables needed for castle wars:

- Virtus Top

- Virtus Bottom

- Pernix Top

- Pernix bottom

- Arcane spirit shield

- Spectral spirit shield

- 20,000+ ice barrages.

So as you can see I need to make about 2.2bil with a starting cash of 45m. By the way my dungeoneering level is 41 currently to be raised significantly this summer. Suggestions on what to do guys?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Don't try staking, it does not generate profit in the long run.

Get 85 dung asap for rapier+frosts, then camp frosts/dg until you get enough for turm ovls yak and maul and ccbow, then nex til you get enough for all the rest of the gear.

Would you recommend frosts over TD's without overloads + turmoil?

2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

I believe with yak + ovl, you makes more money at dks then tds. It should also be more then frosts but I am out of touch with frost bone prices.

Frost is fine to get you started. You can make a decent amount with tort, piety and extremes/supers. For Tds you will want 88 summoning.

If you done recipe for disaster, you can hunt hell rats for bown spices. Put 3 doses of brown spice into stew and you can get anywhere from a +6 to -6 boost in herby. Although +6 is very rare, it's more realistic to aim for +5. Greenman ale (m) boost herblore by 2, and the normal version boosts herblore by 1. You can easily boost using stew, then log out to lobby to preserve the boost before a minute is up.

Blue_Sock.png

I don't think a yak is very good for Castle Wars, more like steel titan for the melee defence/scrolls or a unicorn. I'm fairly sure healing scroll + bandage beats another 30 inventory spaces.

But in general Wade's plan is the way to get rich, the other way is merchanting.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I don't think a yak is very good for Castle Wars, more like steel titan for the melee defence/scrolls or a unicorn. I'm fairly sure healing scroll + bandage beats another 30 inventory spaces.

But in general Wade's plan is the way to get rich, the other way is merchanting.

I know a Yak isn't very good for castle wars I'm more wanting it to increase income rather than anything else.

2mqj8rr.png