pest queen

Hardingen

Hi, I am doing void stares back, and will soon be up against the pest queen.

-what would be the best setup?

-which familiar should I take? (68 summ)

-should I use korasi for the whole fight or only specs? (no chaotics)

Hardingen.gif

Just use korasi the whole fight. All you need to do is speccing the queen when she charges and kill the defilers because they attack your troops. Your troops will kill the queen for you, there's no way you can kill her on your own.. Just use your normal barrows/bandos/black d'hide etc... armour. Pray melee and when you kill the defilers pray magic. Bring a war tort with food.

ragingnewb.png

bring spec restores if you have acsess to them.

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Just use korasi the whole fight. All you need to do is speccing the queen when she charges and kill the defilers because they attack your troops. Your troops will kill the queen for you, there's no way you can kill her on your own.. Just use your normal barrows/bandos/black d'hide etc... armour. Pray melee and when you kill the defilers pray magic. Bring a war tort with food.

This is bad advice.

Use korasi's+full void+ddefender, berserker ring, fury, fire cape/sw cape. Pray melee. When the defilers spawn attack them once for aggro and safe spot them across the queen so more don't spawn later, plus you don't lose as many attack turns on the queen. Your troops don't kill the queen, they kill her healers. Bring a tort with food and a kyatt+ambush scrolls for when your tort is gone. Spec every time she charges.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

This is bad advice.

Use korasi's+full void+ddefender, berserker ring, fury, fire cape/sw cape. Pray melee. When the defilers spawn attack them once for aggro and safe spot them across the queen so more don't spawn later, plus you don't lose as many attack turns on the queen. Your troops don't kill the queen, they kill her healers. Bring a tort with food and a kyatt+ambush scrolls for when your tort is gone. Spec every time she charges.

The knights attack the queen, the rangers attack the healers...

ragingnewb.png

Had a go at her, bandos seemed to be an ok choice. Also trapped the defilers behind the queen and that worked well. A little while out in the fight I got a game crash screen, guess I just have to give it another go later today...

Hardingen.gif

Ok, killed her. Got all specs in except for 2 times when my spec bar was too low. Used 8 sara brews 4 super restores, 4 prayer pots and the rest rocktails. Had 6 rocktails left, so wouldn't have made it without my tort.

Used bcp/tasset/fury/dfs/obby cape/dragon boots/barrows gloves/helm of neitz.

Aggro the defilers was vital, and hitting with specs was very easy, but without spec restores the spec bar will not last the whole fight. Do not use the spec unnecessary or you will have a hard time killing her.

Just a quick resume if someone else are going to do the quest in near future :)

Hardingen.gif

-what would be the best setup?

aim for high attack and str bonus. with mage defence high on the list.

eg, d hide body and legs, korasi's, defender.

ranged defence is of little value.

melee defence of also of little value, as whenever your within melee range of the queen, you should be praying melee.

but no matter where you are, the queen will mage you. allways pray mage when out of the queens melee range.

-which familiar should I take? (68 summ)

what ever you want. but i highly recomend a war tort full of food.

once the tort is empty, you can switch to a bunyip for extra healing, or a Spirit Graahk/Spirit Kyatt and start spaming scrolls.

-should I use korasi for the whole fight or only specs? (no chaotics)

half way:

when attacking the queen, use korasis the entire time.

when the queen spawns defliers, use ranged on them to get them to attack you as fast as posible. if posible, dont kill them, just get them traped behind the other side of the queen.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!