The Blog of Minergoo

172. 28 left.

11-07-08231308.png

I've been doing a LOT of questing lately, well maybe not a whole lot but I FINALLY finished recipe for disaster. (A quest I started 2 years ago...)

salt_in_the_wound.jpg

Finished the new quest too. Rate it 7/10 because of how mad it made me, which was impressive.

Grats.

*inb4 evil magic tree*

That would be cool. :thumbup:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck on your goal as well!

That woodcutting xp is ridiculous... there's no way I could ever do that.

Are you still banking all your teaks & specials? Also, how long would you say it takes to unlock full lumberjack?

Trollbomber.png

Is it too early to start thinking about getting another 200m exp skill?

I think it might be defence. I would train it by finishing up slayer. Then I would camp at an effigy dropping monster, or continue with slayer.

It seems too early to be thinking about this. :unsure:

I went on a date with a pretty girl tonight.

*insert sexual joke about cutting your wood*

:lol: :thumbup:

80_prayer.jpg

Oh, and I beat nomad too

http://gyazo.com/f165aa9eb8d0904ad18596a645077260

http://gyazo.com/6de6473d9e77f71457461d33c3d7fdeb

Took me like 9 tries. That was something I will never forget.

Another thing I will never do in runescape. Grats. :thumbup:

Good luck on your goal as well!

That woodcutting xp is ridiculous... there's no way I could ever do that.

Are you still banking all your teaks & specials? Also, how long would you say it takes to unlock full lumberjack?

Thanks, its fun, I enjoy it.

Yeah, Im still banking teaks and specials. I have 76k teaks, and 1.5k specials banked, if I remember correctly. :smile:

Getting lumberjack takes 5-7 hours, and is not worth getting if you are only getting 99 woodcutting.

ohohoh nice:) but uhh yea i'd definitly suggest stickin to slayer to get defence up, even after 99, can't go wrong with 15% att/str bonus from slayer helm, and once youre 99 slayer, if you use your pts wisely, youll never be stuck doin a task you don't want to (tons of effigy dropping tasks like abyssals darkbeasts metals, blackdrags, icestrykes, even gargs drop the occasional effigy) and you'll be gettin slayer xp while training def cant go wrong with that^^ plus new slayer monsters might be worth while slaying :o!!!!!!

Itam.gif

I did a slayer task. Holy ballsack.

11-07-11221456.png

ohohoh nice:) but uhh yea i'd definitly suggest stickin to slayer to get defence up, even after 99, can't go wrong with 15% att/str bonus from slayer helm, and once youre 99 slayer, if you use your pts wisely, youll never be stuck doin a task you don't want to (tons of effigy dropping tasks like abyssals darkbeasts metals, blackdrags, icestrykes, even gargs drop the occasional effigy) and you'll be gettin slayer xp while training def cant go wrong with that^^ plus new slayer monsters might be worth while slaying :o!!!!!!

Ill keep this in mind, thanks. :thumbup:

Lovely task. I think its funny that I always get super excited over ferocious ring drops. :grin:

11-07-14194950.png

Okay, so Im ganna try and not do anymore slayer until I use up some of my effigies. I have like thirty, and its annoying.

So I should be training theiving, hunter ( :cry: ), and summoning. And of course woodcutting! :thumbup:

Just had a read through :P

Amaaaazing progress. Slightly jealous over your WC xp :P :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks. :)

Thieving....Ugh :thumbdown:

What I've been up to: Finished falador tasks 3 and got the shield. Just about done with ardy tasks 2. I've finished every task required to get Curses except getting the stupid kudos points which will probably require me to do even MORE quests..

kazmahalfsize.png

How the bloody hell do you wc so much

1.5m to 99 and I want to curl up in a ball and die xO

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER