Making money

Urza285

What would you say is the fastest way with my stats? I'm not big on boss hunting, but I do own good gear.

I would consider frosties, but they are so botted up.

On another note after 99 fletch and thieving I plan on doing slayer to 99. My prospective goal would be to get anywhere between 200-300m within a couple months.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Solo Graardor, Nex, Kree'arra, DKS, TDs, or Corp.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Well if you really don't want to do boss hunting, I've heard grenwalls are the fastest money/hour skilling wise. Other than that, your other options for decent money would probably be camping at some sort of dragons (take a c rapier and d def to greens in the chaos tunnels, all you have to do is land one or two good hits and let the bots finish off the dragon while you run to the next and do the same as you did to the first dragon).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

That sounds like a nice idea. I might do some flipping over time while skilling as well. To be honest I might just camp abby demons and do the same that I'd do there with the bones and hides by using my yak to bank everything.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png