To the rsc oldschoolers

deagle

hi guys, me and my friend had a talk about rsc and how it was etc.. so he showed me this screen with the guy "xn00bxfrei" he was cb 114 in rsc and my mate told me that hes german like us. But yeah i cant realy belive him that hes german cause i never saw him on the german forums.. Did any1 of u guys know him? Im german too btw :D. hes also regristed here but without any information about his country..

hi guys, me and my friend had a talk about rsc and how it was etc.. so he showed me this screen with the guy "xn00bxfrei" he was cb 114 in rsc and my mate told me that hes german like us. But yeah i cant realy belive him that hes german cause i never saw him on the german forums.. Did any1 of u guys know him? Im german too btw :D. hes also regristed here but without any information about his country..

Me and Kdizzle took like 80 runes ores per week from this guy. I remember him.

Me and Kdizzle took like 80 runes ores per week from this guy. I remember him.

ye i rly cant belive he was german, but my friend told me he fully spoke german. but yeah i found a yt channel with his name from norwegen. theres nothing about rs though..

• 11 months later...

As the name suggest - german.

For a while I helped him out with a text-based game similiar to Arenascape. Was rather shortlived though.

I've never known it to be a shared account, but never say never.

Vmser.png

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, he is German and he still plays RS2 occasionally. There are more German players from RSC still logging into RS2 from time to time: Fighter MV, Andyracerx and Jomep.

Btw: Germany will win European Cup ;)

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif