1. What do you play for? 2. What would make you quit? 3. What would you do then?

Blutters

It's very simple 1-2-3!

1. What do you play for? What keeps you from quitting?

2. What would make you quit? What could realistically happen with RuneScape that would cause you to quit quickly afterwards?

3. What would would you do [after you quit]? What would you allot the time to that you had previously given RuneScape?

If you wish to criticize someone else's reasons you must respond in full first.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

I still play because I enjoy the freedom to do whatever I want within the game at any time I want.

I enjoy storylines and since most remain unfinished I still want to see how they end.

I like to make my character look neat with new and unique combinations of items.

I have fun doing all of the above with longterm friends whom I have met through RuneScape.

I would quit if the price of membership were doubled or credit cards were no longer accepted (same thing really, game cards are almost twice as expensive) or if I were banned, permanently muted, or had my account stolen.

I wouild likely also quit if it were announced (or became apparent) that the efforts funneled into updates for RuneScape were being mostly or entirely reappropriated towards a different game.

If I quit I would put more time towards pursuing creative interests such as writing and drawing.

I would also try to keep in contact with the friends I met in RuneScape through other channels, even moreso than I already do.

2dgucz6.png

• 1 month later...

My Clan :)

2. What would make you quit? What could realistically happen with RuneScape that would cause you to quit quickly afterwards?

If Jagex introduced RWT

3. What would would you do [after you quit]? What would you allot the time to that you had previously given RuneScape?

play that game caled IRL :) (Although, I've heard the graphics aren't as good.)

coolte10.png

Slayer, Quest series, and the fact that I'm not maxed yet. I can't stop playing a game until I beat it, and RuneScape is no different.

Jagex introducing RwT or Jagex ruining RoTM.

Sleep more

Supermancav.png

I play for those I have met along the way, if it wasn't for them I would have left RuneScape long ago... I haven't had the motivate to actively train in probably 3 years... I do something for a day and then stop, and could go weeks without gaining a single Xp. I spend most of my time communicating with the community, that's what motivates me.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

The fact that there is tons of stuff to do and that I've got to do something to kill free time when everyone else is busy.

If membership doubled, if I got hacked, if I ever got really bored with it, or if my entire clan disbanded. Also if they decided that the combat system needed rearrangement, like getting HP boosts from armor like some RPGs. I like the combat system.

I would start going on other websites or start doing actually productive stuff like using my Legos or reading books more.

Supporter of Treasure Trails and can't stand non-matching armor.