AFK Thieving?

Nomrombom

Previous questions answered, so instead of creating a new topic, I'll change this.

Is there any method for AFK thieving other than Summer Garden? By AFK I mean not having to look at the RS window all the time (specifically, watching a movie side by side).

PM me for fitocracy invite

Only tried them for a bit.Fiddly and annoying to use. I'd recommend the monkeys on ape/menaphite thugs/PP(there are certain elements you won't be able to use so just go from a method to the other as you can).

Only tried them for a bit.Fiddly and annoying to use. I'd recommend the monkeys on ape/menaphite thugs/PP(there are certain elements you won't be able to use so just go from a method to the other as you can).

PP at 60 thieve?

PM me for fitocracy invite

PP at 60 thieve?

Plunders at 60 isn't very fast, I think they were just throwing that out there as an alternative method to thieve.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

I think when the volunteers were released you could loot them 4 times per round, but this was too much xp so max loots per round was lowered to 3. (I think 3 might even be 2 don't remember). You will misclick at first that's normal but you'll find you get into a rythm and you won't even have to think about it after a while, helps if you turn game sounds on and use the sound to know when next to click, because if you click too soon it won't register, too late and your xp per hour goes down. Mousekeys don't help much in this method because the max xp p/h is easily attainable without them once you get the timing down. Move onto monkey knife fighters when you can, they're very fast I'm doing them atm :) and you don't have to click through any dialogue to knock them out which gets annoying with volunteers

Bbk.png