Current best fish xp/h

XPLOSIV6

hi all, thanks for showing interest.

I am currently 83 fishing, and really want level 90 so i can rocktail.

I really hate fishing.

What is the quickest xp (I don't care about profit) to get me to 90? please comment with suggestions and xp rates p/h etc.

I have been away for around 6 months and may of missed some new updates which may be beneficial also.

Thanks,

Ginger bits (xplosiv6)

ginger_bits.png

SO what im ginger, I fry in the sun, and have a temper, at least I can laugh at myself.

Babarian

9 urns with 2 lobsters lasts around 90 minutes

Also, use barbarian assault horn for more agility xp

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

He told you exactly what to do. Alternatively you can do your C1 floors for dg on C2 and fish all the spots for around 70-100 k exp/hr depending on level, plus it gets your low floors out of the way.

about the above post bring 9 fishing urns and 2 granite lobster pouches for the faster catch rate. When your urn is full teleport it for the extra exp. Bringing a master penance horn double the agility exp you get from it. Low alch the fish as you catch them. Resummon your granite lobster when the first is going to run out.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

He told you exactly what to do. Alternatively you can do your C1 floors for dg on C2 and fish all the spots for around 70-100 k exp/hr depending on level, plus it gets your low floors out of the way.

about the above post bring 9 fishing urns and 2 granite lobster pouches for the faster catch rate. When your urn is full teleport it for the extra exp. Bringing a master penance horn double the agility exp you get from it. Low alch the fish as you catch them. Resummon your granite lobster when the first is going to run out.

Do u know how much agility xp u can get there per hour?