DED BLOG IS DED

How ded is blog?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How ded is blog?

Go man go! :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

027wc99.png

Yeah, I got logged before I got a screenshot :(

But still, I HAZ A 99!!

Now that that is behind me, time to go on a questing spree. What are some good ones I should do? I know I'm going to try and unlock MTK first.

WOOT! :twss: Congratulations! =D>

Do 'The Blood Pact'. Celebrate your first 99 with a beginner quest. :lol:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Finally did the Fremmy Trials. I wasn't in the mood for questing anymore, so I decided to do some fletching. Still working on it at the moment, the I'm going to try and get my combat lv. up to 85 for smoking kills, then slay till I can buy the ability to fletch broad bolts for profit and easy xp.

028fremenniktrials.png

029agility41.png

I now have 13371337 WC xp :D

I haven't been playing that much lately, most of the time when I log on I just bankstand for a bit then log off. I did manage to get RC ranked at lv. 33, and bought up some supplies to sell off closer to bxpw, hopefully for a profit.

• 4 weeks later...

I canceled my p2p after the refer a friend [cabbage]. I was just going to keep paying through the school year; accumulating loyalty points, but now I really can't justify wasting my money.

Lately I've been fletching and enchanting Emerald Bolts. Its decent money and xp, plus its fairly mindless and easy to do while watching tv or Youtube. I'm going to burn maples during BXPW, and maybe do some attack pots during the first bit. My membership runs out on the 10th, so I'll get a good 2 days in before I return to botland.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, so I caved and resubbed :/

Got 74(?) - 79 fletching on the BXPW, along with a couple fm and farming levels. Right now I'm mostly leveling bankstanding, while training some watch-the-GE-box on the side. I still have 14k Adamant bolts to turn into Enchanted Diamond Bolts for dat mad geepees.

Yeah, so I caved and resubbed :/

Got 74(?) - 79 fletching on the BXPW, along with a couple fm and farming levels. Right now I'm mostly leveling bankstanding, while training some watch-the-GE-box on the side. I still have 14k Adamant bolts to turn into Enchanted Diamond Bolts for dat mad geepees.

Ye I'm playing again as well. Gonna build a handcannon pure for [cabbage]s and giggles.

• 1 year later...

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Yay!! Congrats Spork, looking nice in those capes (especially the woody one :))

Thanks. I'm a big fan of the trimmed wc cape's looks.

pgYPBqB.png

Nothing too eventful happened yesterday. I picked up 62 smithing an 73 mining skilling in the citadel. Today I'll probably cap, do a few daily challenges I have waiting, then head back to 'span.