DED BLOG IS DED

How ded is blog?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How ded is blog?

Probably won't get back on tonight, so I'm going to do today's update now. Got 78 Runecrafting, and am over a quarter of the way to 90. Also picked up 63 Smithing from a challenge. I'm at the HYT citadel right now, and'll probably get a mining level there. Then it'll be back to 'span with visions of pop in my head.

VIhrbVL.png

LeRrY9u.png

48HfY2M.pngKb3Zt4P.pngNheLYWs.png

I've started doing herb runs again, and got a farming level from it, not to mention a good amount of cash. Also got another level at span, plus 5 hunter levels from a challenge.

Haha, good luck with getting the PoP level :). You're gaining them levels crazy fast. Want faster? Do some quests :D

I definitely should start questing more. Once I hit 90 RC I'll go on a questing spree.

• 1 year later...

I resubbed because I'll need something to justify watching way too much hockey over the next two months. Might post here a bit, not gonna bother with screenshots or anything.

Got 73 div and 94 rc today. Also did a bit of fm and fletching, and got my ships sailing again. Not sure if ports are even relevant anymore though... Anyways I'm rambling because it's almost 5am and I really should go to sleep.

Got 74 div today, along with 66 hunter from chronicles. Did about 300k in Runespan, got MtK running again, then got 65 herb from a sof kit. Probably gonna keep chugging along at Span till I eventually hit 99.

Cruelty scrimshaws go for 2m, so yes, relevant!

Good to hear, I have 3/4 for the strength one but I'll aim for that one next

Hit 96 Runecrafting this evening, just 3.3m to go. Also got 70 Construction from a daily. Friday/Saturday I went from 66-69 crafting finishing off a pile of emeralds and gold bars from a couple years ago. Other than that I did nothing of note, just ports, butterfly levels and a couple slayer tasks.

New goal: 75 Construction for a gilded altar

a_wild_spork.png

A few levels gained in between Spanning

WjMpWnC.png

60 Prayer and 72 Cons from god statues

Oh3OmwA.png

65 Slayer thanks to Meg's incompetence

SzD6rAM.png

65 Fishing from a daily

uabXkBP.png

65 Thieving from the Thief's guild

Should get 99 RC tonight, only 450k off right now

Hi Sporky-san =3!

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.