way you hold weopons

WSITY

because in real life if your right handed you hold a sword in you right hand and hold abow in your left and pul the arrow with your right hand

Hmm true but who really cares, I'm used to seeing the bow in the right hand. Good point though.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

your crazy i do some archery to i always use my right hand my left arm is to weak

Hes saying you should HOLD it with your left hand, if you hold it with your right that means you're using the left hand to shoot, so if you hold it with the left you use the right hand to shoot.

jagex probably know but why waste time recoding the whole weapon set so that they locate in the shield hand just so your character is not ampidextorous. Much easier to keep it simple

weapons go to right hand

shields go to left hand

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Our fascinating pixel characters are ambidextrous :lol:

But thats an intelligent observation. And very unique

agreed lol

and to the person who mentioned they "range" in rl with their left and are right-handed: i've found it quite common that ppl do a majority of tasks with their dominant hand but do a single or even a few tasks with the other. i had a friend once that was left-handed in everything except writing. he was as bad with his left as most are. and personally i do eveything right handed but brushing my teeth =\

i noticed this a long time ago when i 1st started thieving. if equip a bow but no arrows u cant accidently attack them. it got me started thinking that the bow hand was off but i 4got about it as soon as i noticed lol

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Ever seen a granite maul?

You hold it the wrong way.

granitemaul0cv.png

See?

Try holding an imagnary maul-handle right now. If you're right-handed, your right hand would autimatically go on top. Well, see in the pic, the right hand's on the bottom.

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.

I'm right handed, I hold bow and sword with my right hand.

It's easier with my right hand. It'd got more strength to keep hold of the bow while pulling the string back, and I can aim better with my arm.