Money Making?

Ezee

Get two more farming levels and start farming snapdragons for some nice profit. Invest some money into MTK then go do some slayer or kill green dragons you'll have 15m by the end of the next week fosho.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Throne of Miscellania, I think. But if you do royal trouble that will also help, you get extra workers. Bear in mind the kingdom is best left for a month or so with maples, so you get some really good seeds :) .

Another great way of making cash each week is to brew greenman's ales. Use 'the stuff' from trouble brewing and two vats of the mature brew will net you a million each week.

I'm also watching this topic, as I want to see what happens :) . I'm running out of moneymaking options.

I'm not an efficienado.

Get two more farming levels and start farming snapdragons for some nice profit. Invest some money into MTK then go do some slayer or kill green dragons you'll have 15m by the end of the next week fosho.

This.

You can also try RuneCrafting. It's amazing money once you can craft laws. Then their is double nature runes at 91 which is amazing money. :thumbsup:

Don't force your self to RuneCraft though, its a skill that some people think is fun(like me) and some can't stand it. You should also mix in some Herb runs during your RuneCrafting. Good luck with what you choose.

Isaact20.png

Isaact20.png

When i do mtk i check my kingdom every week to as i find it more fun to get 2-3m every week but i guess its up to you, 10 on maples 5 on coal is your best bet :P

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculators/Miscellania

Use this when deciding what to put your workers on. Remember that you can redistribute them right before you collect.

It might be worth it to get 85 dunge for frosts, but honestly, I'm 103 dunge and I've only gone once or twice. The bots make it nearly impossible to get more than 1-2m per hour. Your best bet would be just to slay and farm snaps. Most other skills aren't worth doing for money, even runecrafting is pitiful money nowadays.

You can also try RuneCrafting. It's amazing money once you can craft laws. Then their is double nature runes at 91 which is amazing money. :thumbsup:

Don't force your self to RuneCraft though, its a skill that some people think is fun(like me) and some can't stand it. You should also mix in some Herb runs during your RuneCrafting. Good luck with what you choose.

This is the opposite of true.

Do herb runs (snaps). If/when you can afford lots of tree seeds and begin doing tree runs, do so to get 85 asap. Also work on getting juju farming pots. They sound like a hassle when you don't have them, but 1 ugene seed (which you'll get pretty fast from commons @ 70 hunt) can give you 5-6 herbs at worst, which is still 15-18 herb runs. I'm currently at 90ish juju pots which didn't take much time, and probably won't need to make anymore for quite a while.

Invest in MTK, and do your dailies (such as buying battlestaves, ect) as well, and your money will begin to flow in pretty quickly.

91 Runecrafting for double nats really isn't special at all anymore. Honestly if you're going to rc then just do ZMI as it still profits over time (profits more the higher your lvl) and use all lamps/peng pts/ect on it in your free time.

Trollbomber.png