Turmoil Zerker.

barbwireboy3

Does anybody know of any good turmoil zerker guides? Ive seen a few, but theyre not that good/helpful, and they seem out of date.

My final goals plan on being:

80/99 Attack

99 Strength

45 Defence

95/99 Pray

99 Mage

99 Range

80+ Dung

Maybe high summoning. (88+)

Im currently 40-53-2. Im finishing off all f2p quests now, then ill buy members once i know a good guide.

I plan on doing slayer to train attack, strength and abit of range.

Any tips for moneymaking also?

TenseMurmur.gif

I'm also making a turmoil zerker and i agree with the guy above me, 99 attack is more of a hinderance than it is a help.

Being absolutley maxed including constitution, i'd be 99 combat with 60 attack. Being absolutley maxed with 99 attack, i'd be 112 combat.

13 combat levels worth that extra accuracy? When you're 60 you'll be fighting lower defense levels anyway, and will have access to d claws, one of the most accurate specials in the game...

CNqWHdA.jpg

You can have a chaotic staff/crossbow too :P

I have a 60 attack turmoil zerk and have both.

Did you use a guide for which quests to do? I cant seem to find a reliable one, and if i work out myself ill mess it up :L

TenseMurmur.gif

You can do pretty much all quests except for kings ransom void stares back wgs etc. Also get 60 attack AFTER doing all those attack xp quests.

For defence, you're alright as long as you avoid daero experience, olafs quest and holy grail. if you have any questions feel free to pop into the dgs clan chat to ask me or pm me on either of my accounts.

attack above 80 on any turmoil based account will never end well

im personally maxed 75 def save 3 attack levels, and it's god awful lol. i based my account around picking on zerkers who got too much attack etc and ended up having it done to me instead.

80 attack, 95 pray. any higher and you're wasting precious combat levels

not sure if i'm allowed to post this but check out zamob's runepure guide on rsc:

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1392315-runezerker-pure-guide/

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.