ranging amulets(rings)?

lucas9102

There are all kinds of amulets and rings: magic amulets, defence and strenght amulets, even a ring to change into a rock(like someone likes to live like a rock)... but no ranging amulets(rings woldn't be very helpfull for me as i am an f2p). I'm not a very good ranger but f2p rangers couldn't be as good as warriors. They don't need to be as good as warriors, but if runescape would make a new f2p ranging armor, or make the yew bow and rune arrows f2p, ranging would easier to train, and better to fight with for f2p. Even with a ranging amulet I'd be pleased, just one little thing to help the rangers. I suggest to make a ranging amulet, you can enchant your gold amulets at lvl 5 or 7 and you have have a ranging amulet wich gives(like a magic amulet for magicians) +10 ranging bonus.

theres acuracy, defence, power, glory they all help... i think i even heard that glory's give a bit of range bonus, may not be true though

Glorys give +7 or +10, i don't remember.. *puts on a glory* +10 to attack, +3 to defence..

There is an archers ring that drops from the King Dags, i believe

The following amulets currently give a ranging bonus:

f2p

:accuracy +4

:power +6

p2p

:glory +10

:onyx ???

:probably more. . .

I'm not quite sure about the onyx, as I don't know anything about those and I'm f2p.

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png