best reward?

bigsword33

what do you think is the best reward froma quest? i don't mean like a secret area or new atks. i mean like new weapons and things to help skills!

anyways, i like the new quest reward. you get 84 buckets of sand a day, which=vails for me! yay!everyday you go to bert, talk to him, and you get 84 buckets of sand each day. downpart:you got to do this EVERYDAY TO GET THEM THAT DAY.

i also like hero's for the amy of glory charges and d battle axes, and monkey madness for the crazy xp!

84 sand is useless when you gotta get seaweed to make them, and making vials with ur sand and seaweed is a joke since u can buy them in shops for 2 gp each, and sell ur sand and seaweed on forums for 400gp +

collecting seaweed is horrible, they changed the spawn rate for some reason, its not like everyone was out collecting it...

staffs are too hard to make, seaweed, sand, etc are all pointless now, with other ways to make cash... altho it is fast crafting exp

collecting seaweed is horrible, they changed the spawn rate for some reason, its not like everyone was out collecting it...

I tried collecting it, then realised that the best way to get it is to big net fish at Catherby. Sell all of the fish you don't want to the fishing shop, and pick up everyone elses seaweed, as most players drop it for more fish.

staffs are too hard to make, seaweed, sand, etc are all pointless now, with other ways to make cash... altho it is fast crafting exp

Well, I'm using my glass to make more vials for herblore. With a decent supply of vials, I'll be able to drop them when I empty a potion, without having to buy them back later. Adds up in the long run, I imagine.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

Desert Treasure is great for mage PKing and the teleports can have some great benefits.

e.g. when going to barrows you can use tele to ice mountain, recharge prayer, then teleport to canifis to bank.

or when rune mining with teleport to ghorrok it can significantly increase your profits by decreasing your bank time.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

Desert Treasure is great for mage PKing and the teleports can have some great benefits.

e.g. when going to barrows you can use tele to ice mountain, recharge prayer, then teleport to canifis to bank.

or when rune mining with teleport to ghorrok it can significantly increase your profits by decreasing your bank time.

Yeah by far Ancheint Magics are the best reward for a quest especially the ice magic