DFS vs. Arma

tigershelby2

Alright, so my only real in game goal right now is to be able to solo arma and eventually get 99 range. Right now I have the arma top, but I was wondering what would be better to make as my next big ticket item, arma bottom, or dfs? Or is there something else out there that would be even better?

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Spectral is definately a better shield choice than DFS but it'l cost you much more. Rigour would be very useful to get from DG but I guess you aren't too bothered about training that all that much, and also remmeber not to neglect your mage level for arma, a lot of your mage defence is affected by mage level

If I were choosing between DFS/arma bottoms, I'd probably stick with DFS for it since karils is a good alternative however the DFS isnt really useful anywhere else

More longterm, a unicorn is a great addition for any bosshunting, and dont expect arma to be the best moneymaker out there. The standard drops almost never make up for the cost of a trip but in the longrun you'll average out in profit from the chest/legs/hilt drops

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Your goals should be set at: 88 summoning (after that, 96), 99 defence, 99 range, 99 mage & higher prayer. Spectral, arma, rigour. Armadyl isn't a great moneymaker and doing it at lower levels will just pump up the cost of trips and make them shorter.

C1Geq.png

I'd say DFS and Karil's bottom would probably be better for a solo than Armadyl chainskirt and BSS. As others have said higher range, defence, prayer, summoning, and dungeoneering would benefit. And again, solo AGW isn't the best money and it's very inconsistent in my experiences. When I first started doing it I had great luck with drops, but I only just recently broke my 900+ dry streak since then. Hitting 90 range and 79 (I think) for elemental titans would help, so keep that in mind if you find you like it and want to do more, though you're probably better off duo/trioing.