Starting off from scratch

Seanthorn

Okay so i ain't been on RS for months. Try to log in, incorrect password. Retrieve the account back from my Recovery questions, everything gone, lots of money, no items.

That i'm not to bothered about, but I have completely forgotten the best way to start from scratch. I don't have any money to buy a pickaxe to mine, no money to buy an axe to cut, no weapons to fight, nothing!

Any advice on starting again would be greately appreciated. Thank you :)

NON MEMBER

3916.png

3917.png

How can you have "everything gone, lots of money, not items" but not afford even a pickaxe etc?

Kinda contradictory.

But anyway most stores around lumbridge give random free items to get ya started.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

He's saying that he has lost "lots of money" and has "no items".

I would suggest getting a free axe or something (you can get one from Bob IIRC). Other than that I'm clueless, although if you were p2p you could get access to the dwarven army axe or something which should make your life much easier.

Ah just been pointed out it says non MEMBER my advice: get membership.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Go to the ge and look for firemakers. pick up a few ashes and sell to get 20 gp or so. go to the general store and buy all the tinderboxes, hammers, pie dishes and resell on ge. Take all that cash to the archery store and buy all the bronze arrows and resell. That's not a whole lot, but it's a place to start. Should give you enough for cow killing gear.

I saw a video here on tip it that showed how to do this, so i can't take credit.

Go to the ge and look for firemakers. pick up a few ashes and sell to get 20 gp or so. go to the general store and buy all the tinderboxes, hammers, pie dishes and resell on ge. Take all that cash to the archery store and buy all the bronze arrows and resell. That's not a whole lot, but it's a place to start. Should give you enough for cow killing gear.

I saw a video here on tip it that showed how to do this, so i can't take credit.

Thanks dude, and thanks to the rest of ya.

I think I've managed to raise about 40k overall so im glad starting off again. any more advice is greatley appreicated! :)

3916.png

3917.png