It's Super Effective!

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like wanna rub my

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?"

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted

harpycopy.png

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape.

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost

harpycopy.png

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost the game trololol.

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost the game trololol. Sadly the harpies

harpycopy.png

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost the game trololol. Sadly the harpies decided to kill

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost the game trololol. Sadly the harpies decided to kill nex and her

harpycopy.png

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost the game trololol. Sadly the harpies decided to kill nex and her four robed [non-harpies].

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost the game trololol. Sadly the harpies decided to kill nex and her huge ass ovaries.

SPLIT STORYLINE AGAIN????

hi grimy

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost the game trololol. Sadly the harpies decided to kill nex and her four robed ovaries.

fking cockroach crawling on the wall

harpycopy.png

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost the game trololol. Sadly the harpies decided to kill nex, her huge ass ovaries and her four robed [non-harpies].

problem solved

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost the game trololol. Sadly the harpies decided to kill nex and her four robed [non-harpies]. Nex then dropped

Decision made [bleep]es

EDIT: Never mind Zaaps sniped me.

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost the game trololol. Sadly the harpies decided to kill nex and her four robed [non-harpies]. Nex then dropped three harpy babies.

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost the game trololol. Sadly the harpies decided to kill nex and her four robed [non-harpies]. Nex then dropped three harpy babies. those babies were

harpycopy.png

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost the game trololol. Sadly the harpies decided to kill nex and her four robed [non-harpies]. Nex then dropped three harpy babies. those babies were Zaaps 2, Armorare 2, and

Once there was a harpie who had a magical sex organ that was larger than ltk's bank and he had tiny wings that couldn't kick Santa's ass. The end was neigh for Rudolph who clearly had a red nose and little confidence. "Hello there Armorare," said Rudolph as Zaaps looted his swiss bank account. "Wtf you [harpie]," Rudolph noticing that zaaps had little sexymonkeys in his deep back pockets, took out his oversized piece of bio-medically engineered chocolate and gave it to obt. He got his swag up in Kelsey and was like "wanna rub my non-harpie fake wing?" Kelsey just wanted to play RuneScape. Obt just lost the game trololol. Sadly the harpies decided to kill nex and her four robed [non-harpies]. Nex then dropped three harpy babies. those babies were Zaaps 2, Armorare 2, and Ke$ha. Next, Nex