It's Super Effective!

harpie law is the best law

Also, I did not rip off a pic from Wiki on harpies and throw a trollface on it for Ilort. Just saying. :-w

juioh4.png

And for educational purposes for studious harpies on ancestors:

Wikipedia article on harpies, because I was too lazy to google images.

I don't care if I was jumping the gun, but I wanted an excuse to do those two things above.

Best.

Picture.

Ever.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

r455S.png

Calm down [harpy]ies.

that awkward moment when your signature isnt up to date but your post is

I like how even the columns look. :P

I literally had to go out to dinner as ltk posted that ll0rt is a harpy. I added him to the list in like 2 minutes, no time to change sig.

So I might be getting sick... fml.

Feel better

I don't think you can order him to do that.

Unless you're a nurse or one of my former ass teachers. Harpies can't be told what to do.

Anarchy!

The harpie queen commands us all.

Also, why do I not appear to have posted in like 3 pages. Shesh, and I was up till 5 in the morning working on a sociology assignment/roaming the boards. I seem to be the most active on the boards when no one else is.

Why? Because harpy love involves claws, feathers, and squawking rather thanas well as whip, latex, and...

..yeah, you get it. :-w

Harpy love is the best love.

I need a royal harpie court. Who wants in?

23lfo14.jpg

Kimberly (or can I call you Kimby for short?) doesn't wanna join Harpy court because she thinks she is too cool for harpy bling and stuff.

She's just scared of Mr. Kitterson finally getting prosecuted for baking me into the Cake of Jas. Of course, what Mr. Kitterson didn't realize is that by stirking me down baking me into the cake of Jas I became more powerful then Mr Kitterson could possibly have imagined.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

She's just scared of Mr. Kitterson finally getting prosecuted for baking me into the Cake of Jas. Of course, what Mr. Kitterson didn't realize is that by stirking me down baking me into the cake of Jas I became more powerful then Mr Kitterson could possibly have imagined.

10819698.jpg

hzvjpwS.gif

LOL

and yeah no place like ur poh