It's Super Effective!

NPS moar

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

How was it?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

"what's the name of the cat in puss and boots who makes funny noises

Kitty Softpaws is the name of the female cat in the 2011 movie Puss in Boots, voiced by Selma Hayek. ChaCha ON!"

chacha is the bomb

so im at arctic pines and these two guys stop by and start talking to each other in spanish

one of them mentions pokemon and zapdos, i figure theyre talking about me, seeing as my name is zaap cannon

they also start cutting the pines and splitting the logs, but end up just dropping the split logs, without using the deposit pile. i was like WTF IS THE POINT THEN WHEN ITS LIKE 5 SQUARES AWAY???

and now theyre just dropping the logs raw without even splitting then

why the hell would you come to arctic pines and not split or deposit the logs??

dgs commentary: "spain: where conquering south america is easier than conquering woodcutting levels"

dgs commentary: "spain: where conquering south america is easier than conquering woodcutting levels"

Especially when you had the freak coincidence of their prophecy working out in their ENTIRE favor.

:twss:

Especially when you had the freak coincidence of their prophecy working out in their ENTIRE favor.

:twss:

Or WAS it a coincidence?

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

wat prophecy?

Interesting fact:

The Incas had a belief their god would come to shores one day on a boat with all sorts of stuff. Coincidentally, the Spanish conquistadors matched similar traits to their prophecy and were treated to Inca high-life...

...and then they captured/killed their leader, spreaded smallpox, etc.

The more you know!