It's Super Effective!

HF 61: And on the 8th day, God created the Harpies

k4ylan ur sig is broken

We did this once. It was actually around the time you started posting here

whatever happened to u kids drawing what i drew?

wtf!?! I could have sworn I uploaded that yesterday. Whatever, here it is again.

95NG3.png

Here's a link, because this mofo is huge

Here's what I think is your first post here, back when Zaaps was gettin' on your [rooster] at all times.

The fact you have Deoxys in your goal thread is more than enough reason for me to get a pair of pom poms and cheer you without questioning the sanity or legality.

:^_^:

[spoiler=Zaaps Original Drawing]

so when can this game start

Zaaps needs to draw something.

yes i did draw this

photo0008fy.jpg

We did this once. It was actually around the time you started posting here

whatever happened to u kids drawing what i drew?

wtf!?! I could have sworn I uploaded that yesterday. Whatever, here it is again.

95NG3.png

Here's a link, because this mofo is huge

Here's what I think is your first post here, back when Zaaps was gettin' on your [rooster] at all times.

The fact you have Deoxys in your goal thread is more than enough reason for me to get a pair of pom poms and cheer you without questioning the sanity or legality.

:^_^:

Time flies.

wow i still have that folder but the ink fades from it too quickly like its almost gone now

124 days since blog creation, General.

56 posts/day

Looks like post 7000 tomorrow. Post 8000 ~ week before Christmas. 9001 ~ Jan 10. 10000 ~ February 1st.

Just for reference, the 'Today' thread has 25 posts per day, at ~30200 posts. Assuming we both keep the same rate (although honestly, we'll probably go faster), we should beat their post count in 750 days, which is near Christmas of 2013.

EDIT: By then, we'll have ~50k posts.

The "Post of Screenshots" thread is at 48 post/day. We'll overtake them by New Years 2034, in 8000 or so days.

EDIT: ~455k posts.

btw, Armorare alone is ~14 posts/day.

EDIT: We should have 20k posts ~August 2012; 25k around November 2012

Just for reference, the 'Today' thread has 25 posts per day, at ~30200 posts. Assuming we both keep the same rate (although honestly, we'll probably go faster), we should beat their post count in 750 days, which is near Christmas of 2013.

The "Post of Screenshots" thread is at 48 post/day. We'll overtake them by New Years 2034, in 8000 or so days.

it's sad that we're never going to pass LOTPW in posts unless we post 241241212 a day

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

In total, my avg. post count/day overall is 21.something. I am quite a boss.

90% of it is in forums that don't add to count. Otherwise, I'd be a ghost cloak or demon vanquisher. Oh how silly, me caring about post count. :blink:

Don't worry about LOTPW. 90% of it is either retired people posting cats or champion/pie having bipolar episodes or whatever you associate with questionable rampages.

moo

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.