It's Super Effective!

Also, this for no apparent reason:

100.jpg

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Brb soloed corp without turm at 91 defense.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

so wats it doing

IT'S A [bLEEPIN] STORM CROW @@@

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

i asked what it was doing not wat is was

citing pokemon

i approve of this

good work my harpie

I find it ironic that my top skill is mage, and herblore is my 3rd highest skill.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

The harpy list is now full, but we'll still accept more harpies. We can make our list larger now that it is kept in the OP and not in someone's signature. Be proud if you're one of the original 32 harpies. cool.gif

HF 57: The Harpy pack is divided into flocks of 32 or less. All harpies are still equal.

HF 58: The Harpy List was first in LTK's signature, then in K4ylan's. It now resides in Zaaps' OP.

#XX: Ambler has never played/ owned a pokemon game.

(assign to whatever).

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

HF #71: Zaapdos is the best Pokémon.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

HF #72: Nex is a harpie.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Trying to draw chibis properly for a mini comic series I am making in my sketchbook.

Can make my cruel, dirty, and uncalled for jokes in the form of harpy goodness.

x1amva.jpg

50 points to the harpy who knows what show I am referring to

(assign to whatever).

let's say 75

HF 76: Ambler will be forced to download and complete every Pokémon game right now.

HF 78: It is always Super Effective.

(assign to whatever).

let's say 75

HF 76: Ambler will be forced to download and complete every Pokémon game right now.

HF 78: It is always Super Effective.

[harpie] type moves are super effective on everything, and [harpie] type pokemon are ressistant to everything except [harpie] moves.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Since my sketchbook/harpy comic book is mainly for dark humor, I plan to make all the harpies female and represent some fetish in one way or another (since harpies and sex go hand-and-hand).

Trying to adapt the names of 5-7 harpies as experiment first. May post them depending how well they even turn out.