It's Super Effective!

The Jagex store was better when they actually sold merchandise, rather then just use a 3rd company to make custom clothes.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

The Jagex store was better when they actually sold merchandise, rather then just use a 3rd company to make custom clothes.

they should sell mock rs weapons

Made a new forum game on FG. Since it's original and creative, it won't last

Liar! i just posted there

playing runescape auf deutsch is so fun, especially with the new minigame :cool:

I was replying, but then you sniped me, so I had to redo it to fit your answer.

from his new game, I'll presume that Armorare is a necrophiliac

From what I see, both situations invovle nurses, torture flirting, and warped scenarios.

It doesn't help that I wrote both on the spot and note my past fiction writing for random reasons. Never thought I was that perverted.

clearly you weren't thinking hard enough

from his new game, I'll presume that Armorare is a necrophiliac

From what I see, both situations invovle nurses, torture flirting, and warped scenarios.

and death as a possibility

eh, but maybe you aren't necrophillic, I just kind of threw that out there since it kind of related to your post and you commented on how you noticed you had fetishes from them :unsure:

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

clearly you weren't thinking hard enough

Implying I have to write a harpy erotica that displays every fetish I might/currently have to satisfy you.

Pretty much. Start writing.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Deciding to theme my sketchbook on my darkest confessions, or an excuse to make myself sound as much of an [wagon] in my autobiography as possible while in the form of a "children's book". The only decent sketchbook I can get is 70 sheets, so it's 140 pages (1 personal intro, 138 confessions/crap, and the last for my own devices).

Since this is to track my progress, I figured I'd make 7 personae (based on the sins) to fit my expressions/attitudes. So far, I got:

-Eccentina - Lust (Gender-bends for curiosity purposes, too many fetishes/games/fantasies for his/her own good).

-Cruella - Wrath. Ironically, she is rarely angry but is a complete and sadistic ass. Person above asks her for help in games.

-Epicupid - Gluttony. Another play on word (Epicure + Cupid). More focused on cooking/trying food than gorging.

Need ones for Sloth, Envy, Greed (we all love this one), and Pride. I know Sloth is going to be the only male so far, so feel free to suggest names (I can fill in the personalities easily).

Deciding to theme my sketchbook on my darkest confessions, or an excuse to make myself sound as much of an [wagon] in my autobiography as possible while in the form of a "children's book". The only decent sketchbook I can get is 70 sheets, so it's 140 pages (1 personal intro, 138 confessions/crap, and the last for my own devices).

Since this is to track my progress, I figured I'd make 7 personae (based on the sins) to fit my expressions/attitudes. So far, I got:

-Eccentina - Lust (Gender-bends for curiosity purposes, too many fetishes/games/fantasies for his/her own good).

-Cruella - Wrath. Ironically, she is rarely angry but is a complete and sadistic ass. Person above asks her for help in games.

-Epicupid - Gluttony. Another play on word (Epicure + Cupid). More focused on cooking/trying food than gorging.

Need ones for Sloth, Envy, Greed (we all love this one), and Pride. I know Sloth is going to be the only male so far, so feel free to suggest names (I can fill in the personalities easily).

I'm trying to think of a way to spin hubris into a name.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Greed: Avaritia

Sloth: Acedia

Envy: Invidia

dat latin

Greed: Avaritia

Sloth: Acedia

Envy: Invidia

dat latin

Graphics card Nvidia has a green spiral = eye that implies envy others have if you use product?

I think I can form names out of those 3:

Greed: Avarini, Avaria, Avari, Monlove (may use as last name), Lukilla (Luck + kill)

Sloth: Aecedric, Borden (play on the word 'bored')

Envy: Invina, Invidine, Sigmuna (I think she'll have a load of psychological problems, especially one-upping others)

I know I'm sticking to:

Wrath: Ares Cruella

Lust: Eccetrina Phallis

May approve, but need to change the first or last a bit:

Gluttony: Epicuphor Tastela

Noticed how I made the their last names seven characters long. Thinking of meaningful and clever names is hard, especially when I got 2 weeks before I being this offically.

1628053.jpg

"Sup guys. I'm in a tree. Deal with it."

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

leaving for pittsburgh tomorrow morning for a meet yayyy

ill lol so hard if theres a team there called the penguins

our team is called the condors

aka harpies in disguise

My old High School had a lame Native for their mascot/symbol and called themselves "Braves". Irony to it is that they sucked hard and were cowardly with the backsass to their opponents. Pansies...

I wonder if there is at least *one* school in the US that goes by the Harpies?

thats cus Braves are only t2

now if you called urself the Sanchems, you'd be far better