P1K: Jun. 14, 2010 11:36 PM

P2K: Nov. 11, 2010 12:16 AM

P3K: Feb. 20, 2011 5:47 PM

P4K: Apr. 28, 2011 6:40 AM

P5K: Jun. 28, 2011 6:53 PM

P6K: Aug, 26, 2011 1:16 AM

P7K: Oct. 23, 2011 5:35 PM

P8K: Dec. 9, 2011 7:23 PM

We're averaging about 500 pages/month now.

Looks like my estimation was right about missing the first 6k. Curious, how can I pick a specific page to visit since I hate manually backtracking a two thousand pages (trying to find when I first posted in LOTPW).

Click on the part in the bottom left where it says the number of pages and a "jump to page" option should appear.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

First ever real keyed floor... AM I PRO YET? *Looks to Mr Greens with admiration and love in his eyes hoping to see a proud Mr Greens*

firstkeyedfloor.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

First ever real keyed floor... AM I PRO YET? *Looks to Mr Greens with admiration and love in his eyes hoping to see a proud Mr Greens*

firstkeyedfloor.png

Gud job <3:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

firstkeyedfloor.png

Gud job <3:

MISSING DAT DENK DISSAPOINT.JPG

way2go ezzy <3:

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

Those idiots who did that TIF hack a month ago is likely spamming our emails. I deleted the email acc I used for TIF and switched it with another email acc I rarely use.

The database was dumped publicly actually. The only people it really hurt are those with poor account security and those who used the same password for their RS account and TIF.

j0xPu5R.png

Those idiots who did that TIF hack a month ago is likely spamming our emails. I deleted the email acc I used for TIF and switched it with another email acc I rarely use.

The database was dumped publicly actually. The only people it really hurt are those with poor account security and those who used the same password for their RS account and TIF.

Still probly where they got my damn email. And I had to change a few passwords, though none RS related.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

After all, isn't Darwinism sort of meaningless in our over-protective society? You could go out right this very moment and crash a waverunner into a Taco Bell and, rather than throwing a short but joyous party on top of your mangled, spicy corpse to celebrate the effectiveness of natural selection, the bystanders will probably still call an ambulance to try and save your life. There is literally no point at which society considers you too retarded to save.

Read more: 5 Disturbing Ways the Human Body Will Evolve in the Future | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-disturbing-ways-the-human-body-will-evolve-in-the-future/#

Just don't mix up your sphincter control switch and your boner control switch. It could make for a very awkward date.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I've been downloading legally purchasing Doctor Who this entire day. After twelve hours, it was 6% complete. Two and a half hours later, it's done. wtf?

Halo's the evil twin harpy.

Also, Alg, I am more annoyed at the over-protectiveness of not handling blunt honesty more than pointless saving. Wouldn't a (publicly emotional) crueler society be more progressive and interesting?

Also, Alg, I am more annoyed at the over-protectiveness of not handling blunt honesty more than pointless saving. Wouldn't a (publicly emotional) crueler society be more progressive and interesting?

When was this brought up?

I'd rather live in a society where there was no need for emotional cruelty. I think that the fact that people can't seem to get past relatively minor traits and characteristics without foaming at the mouth (Or for 'intellectuals', sarcasm) causes more problems than whatever traits/characteristics they attack. What you end up with are intolerant people, and otherwise tolerant people who become intolerant because they're not tolerated.

I'm probably not articulating this as well as I'd like.

There's a difference between blunt honesty and cruelty, as fine as that line might be.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

firstkeyedfloor.png

Gud job <3:

MISSING DAT DENK DISSAPOINT.JPG

way2go ezzy <3:

<3: Thanks both of you! <3: Ima definitely try more keying :3

Also dat missed denk was an undoable agil door... So we kinda just went "Meh" :P

I know I have a lot more to do and improve on... But is it the case of soon the pupil will surpass the master?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D