It's Super Effective!

I'm waiting on that pic of charmander.

remind me tomorrow and ill get it to ya

I'm waiting on that pic of charmander.

remind me tomorrow and ill get it to ya

I had a pretty large stuffed charmander when I was little. Gonna look for old pics of it.

Edit:

Can't find it. I know I took it with me to the grand canyon. I specifically remember that. I know there's a picture somewhere >.>

uQSZA.jpg

Looks like that [bleep] has nun-chucks.

yeah hes a pro with them let me tell you

Go! Nunchuckmander! I choose youuu!

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

sounds broken good to me

Things I can see being mad OP in BW2:

Roost Poison Heal Gliscor, because it heals like 2/3 of its health on 1 turn

Fire Punch Haxorus (if it gets it), 2HKO on Skarmory LOL

Trick Shadow Tag Chandelure, since walls have no choice put to take the scarf

DD Outrage Moxie Salamence, imo the only reason MoxieMence was balanced before was because it couldnt get DD and basically relied on Scarf for speed

everything else i see as a pretty nice upgrade but nothing really really gamechanging. stuff like ice punch conkledurr, superpower multiscale dragonite, elemental punch infernape. im borderline on gigadrain chlorophyll venusaur. i don't think it should be THAT bad although its certainly going to be a big threat. sure he heals but its still just an 80 BP move

jGi1l.jpg

@@@

omg you have one tooo its true!!!

Things I can see being mad OP in BW2:

Roost Poison Heal Gliscor, because it heals like 2/3 of its health on 1 turn

Fire Punch Haxorus (if it gets it), 2HKO on Skarmory LOL

Trick Shadow Tag Chandelure, since walls have no choice put to take the scarf

DD Outrage Moxie Salamence, imo the only reason MoxieMence was balanced before was because it couldnt get DD and basically relied on Scarf for speed

everything else i see as a pretty nice upgrade but nothing really really gamechanging. stuff like ice punch conkledurr, superpower multiscale dragonite, elemental punch infernape. im borderline on gigadrain chlorophyll venusaur. i don't think it should be THAT bad although its certainly going to be a big threat. sure he heals but its still just an 80 BP move

jGi1l.jpg

@@@

omg you have one tooo its true!!!

Earth Power Volcarona, Synthesis Ferrothorn, and Giga Drain Chlorophyll Venasaur to mention a few that you missed.

Earth Power Volcarona

I can' see this going too far. It isn't that much more powerful than HP:Ground, and it only really frees up a spot for HP:Ice or Electric if you drop one of your STABs (Unless Bug Buzz got a lot less valuable since I stopped playing competitively).

Are you forgetting that the only pokemon that can truly counter Volcarona is 4x weak to ground? Just food for thought...

Also, you no longer have to fear things like Shanderaa.

Are you forgetting that the only pokemon that can truly counter Volcarona is 4x weak to ground? Just food for thought...

I'm aware of that. I always use HP:Ground for that reason. I just don't see the 10 extra base power and small chance to drop sp.D making that much of a difference when you're going to OHKO it anyway, and when I stopped playing there were lots of OU mons that bug buzz hit hard.

I've actually been using little other than sun teams with Volcarona since 5th gen started. That thing is a monster, but it's hardly game breaking :razz:

It's not really the 10 extra BP that's noteworthy, it's the fact that Volcarona can now efficiently handle both dragons AND heatran

Also it gets Roost so it can heal outside of sun