It's Super Effective!

I want to buy this shirt online... My link

Greens, it just did.

DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT

lol wat is this i dont even

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

[bleep] my computer. It doesn't even have enough HD space to delete programs. I already deleted every program that I don't use often, and now I'm going to have to get rid of Gimp because Windows wants to update with some shit that it doesn't need. My dad is under the impression that I don't need a new computer, but when the [bleep]ing OS and Office Suite take up 90% of my HD, I need a news computer. Not to mention that I can't even use Skype due to the fact that I have no disk space left. I'm just glad I have my iPad I guess..... It isn't a computer though.

Probably some language.

Ok.... So I uninstalled Gimp which was about 100mb, so I could install those 14 windows updates... NOT A SINGLE [bleep]ING UPDATE WAS INSTALLED/DOWNLOADED! Want to guess how much space I have left on my HD now? [bleep]ing guess! That's right! NONE. THERE IS NO [bleep]ING SPACE LEFT! I deleted every non-essential program, and I still have nothing gained from it. I just need to completely wipe this shitty-ass computer and re-install everything. I can't even [bleep]ing do my homework because I can't save the documents.

whenever that happens to me, i just delete all the pronz on my temporary internet files

works like a charm

....kidding