It's Super Effective!

Sounds like powerful stuff. What stat boosts does it give?

Also holy crap Vezon, lol wtf is that whole thing xD

That is YouTube Poop at its finest. The Robotnik poops just have a strange style to them. They have no story, usually no sentence mixing, and just a whole bunch of stupid shit happening.

New Video, non-RS related, cus no good ideas for videos on interesting ways for me to die. Still open to suggestions tho.

This one's me doing a few battles on Pokemon Online for the first time in months. Granted, I was battling pretty lowly ranked players and make some stupid mistakes, but I think I did fairly well.

Zaaps, next time you play PO, we should have a dual-commentary.

Let's do it.

How tho

Zaaps and Vezon should be interesting. Keep an eye on your drink at all times.

also hardcore nostalgia:

I never played any of the FF games as a kid. It's depressing.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

This is what the fruit looks like cut open:

fruit2.jpg

I'm not sure if that is actually the fruit inside though. It's a bland taste and the texture of it makes it seem like it is just part of the peel. So I don't know if that's just what the fruit tastes like, or if there is just so little actual fruit inside the fruit that all of it is peel? It also has a strong citrus smell, almost exactly like a lemon.

Either way, not work the $10 :thumbdown:

I think it's meant to be cooked along with other things. Or maybe shaved as a condiment. Not eaten directly, at least :P

Wiki:

Uses

Buddha's hand fruit is very fragrant and is used predominantly by the Chinese and Japanese for perfuming rooms and personal items, such as clothing.

The fruit may be given as a religious offering in Buddhist temples. According to tradition, Buddha prefers the "fingers" of the fruit to be in a position where they resemble a closed rather than open hand, as closed hands symbolize to Buddha the act of prayer.

Culinary

The peel of the fruit can be candied into succade. In Western cooking, it is often used for its zest. The inner white pith is not bitter as is usually the case with citrus, so the fingers may be cut off and then longitudinally sliced, peel, pith, and all, and used in salads or scattered over cooked foods such as fish.[5]

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I never played any of the FF games as a kid. It's depressing.

I really haven't played very many.

Also I would think of creative ways to use that fruit....

Tis very zesty.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I read zeal. As in she didn't get much zeal out of that.

MAYBE STOP AFKING AT GRAVEYARD???

Oh man I just wanted to play that game yesterday. It's the only FF game I played, and I still have it.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Maybe be asleep at 5am

I have to get up at 4:30 every morning :(

I still have the fruit, so I guess I could try putting the zest on something, still don't think I'll eat enough zest to make it worth it lol.

The only FF games I've ever really played were FF Tactics, both on GBA and PS1. Other than that I may have played a couple minutes here and there of others, but for the most part just watched my almost-step-brother play a lot of them, usually while playing Pokemon/Harvest Moon/Lufia. :D

Almost-step-brother? Wut?

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Maybe be asleep at 5am

I posted that at 4 AM lrn2DST