Need staking advice

Hey, I'm a decent pker but I have no idea how to stake. I've only staked twice and both times I lost by like 4 hp. Can someone give me advice on how to range stake or mage box? I would love it if someone took me under their wing and helped me train to be a good staker.

for mage box. Start out with Smoke/shadow barrage (smoke poisons, shadows has higher hit and is said to be more accurate, I don't believe it tbh) then switch to blood barrage. some say that it helps to switch to blitz when you're hitting 0's in a row. not sure about this, haven't seen a difference really.

I have never range staked so I have no idea, maybe dragon darts with full crystal shield or one of those fancy divine/elysian shields or maybe i'm completely wrong about this.

tuuskukk.png

Get 99 hp first, makes a big difference.

After that at your range level range boxing (morrigan javlin special then morrigan axing) would be decent.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

for mage box. Start out with Smoke/shadow barrage (smoke poisons, shadows has higher hit and is said to be more accurate, I don't believe it tbh) then switch to blood barrage. some say that it helps to switch to blitz when you're hitting 0's in a row. not sure about this, haven't seen a difference really.

I have never range staked so I have no idea, maybe dragon darts with full crystal shield or one of those fancy divine/elysian shields or maybe i'm completely wrong about this.

I'll try mage boxing when I get 99 mage. Does def matter that much? And does PID come into play in mage boxing?

After that at your range level range boxing (morrigan javlin special then morrigan axing) would be decent.

Ah cool, thanks for that. I'll be sure to work on 99 hp. Do you recommend staking with armor on? Or is boxing the best way to stake?

I'll try mage boxing when I get 99 mage. Does def matter that much? And does PID come into play in mage boxing?

Ah cool, thanks for that. I'll be sure to work on 99 hp. Do you recommend staking with armor on? Or is boxing the best way to stake?

Mageboxing is crazy, sometimes i win like 7 in a row, and then other times i lose and lose and lose and lose... for example.

Last week i had 119m, i mage boxed and got down to 1m cash and i lost everytime. my stakes were never higher then 25m. i got down to 35m and then went omg screw this and logged off. 4 days later came back on and then continued to lose every single stake and got down to 2m... moral of the story... jagex [bleep]s you over when you start making bank.

bllllonz.png