Lily the Diyer

Hey there!

My name is Lily and I've decided to start blogging my character's achievements :)

Firstly, about me:

I'm 15 years old and I am about to start 10th grade. I first got into Runescape because of my ex who encouraged me to play with him on his account. I did so but we broke up and I wanted to make my own character because I enjoyed playing (especially cosmetic items and minigames <3). One of the main reasons I'm making a Diy character instead of playing normally is because I was brought up to believe "If you want something done, Do It Yourself" hehe. But also I randomly stumbled across a couple of people talking about it. It sounded interesting and wanted to give it a go.

My Starting Stats. These were taken today, Monday, 1 August, 2011.

lilystats182053.png

My character's look. This is based off the best cosmetic items I have accumulated thus far and I will update it as I please.

lilyoutfit211537.png

My Diy rules... DUN DUN DUN. Anyway:

No Trading/GE (obviously ;D)

No Group Dungeoneering.

No Quest Guides (Unless im reeealllly stuck).

No Picking up other peoples lewts. (Cosmetics maybe.. depending on the given situation.

I will play all minigames (They are amazingly fun and idc :P)

I will only PK and Duel for the caps and that will be fully documented (Drop List etc..) and probably alched.

I will post bank pics and other things I feel need to be posted later.

I know I'm new, and also my Runescape experience is quite low so I may do things a little different as I don't know a lot about the game. Feel free to comment and add me in-game :)

Anyway I have a bit of 'scaping to do, so see ya round! :D

"Fate, seems to recreate.. I just cannot escape."

"I let my heart go.. It's somewhere down at the bottom."

Yay! Got my elemental shield (which is a sexy purple BTW! <3)

elementalworkshopcomple.png

And I've totes been living off Paramore these last couple of days, particularly Monster. If you don't mind Paramore go check it out, you will <3 it. Just not as much as me. Also My Heart and All I Wanted are AMAZING.

Anyways, I got some herb levels from Jungle Potion! :P

16herb204441.png

Okay sooo.. I went to the circus and got the hats to match my clothes and thought i'd do a quick wardrobe show off for cosmetics! :D :D

So first off! The outfits from circus:

outfit1225414.png

outfit2225425.png

outfit3225438.png

Avalani's Robes (The Investigator's Outfit is my main pic so showing that off is just silly ;) )

outfit4225521.png

AAAANNNNNNDDDDDD a little inventory pic of my cosmetics (well most of them.. )

cosmetics225616.png

ALSO I finished soul's bane too! It was quite fun to be honest, quite a challenge at level 40 combat ^.^

I thought the rooms were real creative :) But I loved this bridge:

sxcbridge223928.png

sbane224937.png

ANYWAYS it's 4:00 am and I desperately need sleep or I may die D: so Night!

Looks like I've got another DIY blog to follow in it's progress. To watch over something I wish I could try, but don't want to spend any more money on. Heh.

Good luck!

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Looks like I've got another DIY blog to follow in it's progress. To watch over something I wish I could try, but don't want to spend any more money on. Heh.

Good luck!

Hehe, DIY is good fun :) but I suppose if you have more than 1 account (I don't :/ ) then it might not be worth it. Lots of hard work!

So after a hard afternoon's work I completed Recruitment Drive!! That chemistry room was tough.. but I got there :) And now I have Initiate! :D just wish that it had a skirt :/

recruitmentdrive115533.png

I have a concert to attend and likely won't be back until the weekend so see you guys/girls later :)

But before I go I just thought I'd put up a picture of the whole Recipe for Disaster banquet frozen in time because it looks quite cool I reckon :D

ohnoesculinaromancer140.png

Nice blog so far, Lily. It's always interesting to read about DIY'ers, especially when they're fellow canucks. :) If you're looking for more cosmetic items, you should check out the Gunnar's Ground quest. It only requires level 5 Crafting and rewards you with a pair of Swanky Boots. I wear mine all the time. :-D

Looking forward to reading more of your adventures.

Oh, and welcome to TIF btw. ;-)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Nice blog so far, Lily. It's always interesting to read about DIY'ers, especially when they're fellow canucks. :) If you're looking for more cosmetic items, you should check out the Gunnar's Ground quest. It only requires level 5 Crafting and rewards you with a pair of Swanky Boots. I wear mine all the time. :-D

Looking forward to reading more of your adventures.

Oh, and welcome to TIF btw. ;-)

Thanks! :D and GO THE CANUCKS! :P

I do have a pair of swanky boots too, I just forgot to get them out of my bank :o

So Yeah... I'm totes tired, but I blame me wanting a clue so so bad i said I wouldn't sleep till I got one. Now it's 3am :???:

And this is my reward for my dedication!

blackhatchet215619.png

Also today I did a couple of little side questy thingy's for Recipe for Disaster :thumbsup:

dwarfrfd144319.png

goblinrfd201512.png

And then while I was out and about exploring I noticed a couple of oddities about the RuneScape world so I screenshotted them. You might not see what I do but still...

This is totes a BLACK HEART. But actually it's just a piece of charcoal, but tilt it just a weee bit and you may see it aswell :P

blackheart190554.png

AND a cart + a trapdoor = A...... face? Check it out! :o

face201039.png

So yeah anyways.. My scandalism is complete. :) so you can totes go about your day/night now and I'll see you later.

face201039.png

Almost looks like the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Might some of the members of Jagex be Pastafarians?!? :o

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

face201039.png

Almost looks like the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Might some of the members of Jagex be Pastafarians?!? :o

I think so, it's the only logical explanation.

Hey there lily, nice blog :) I'll try and follow along as I've just started one too today (my account is fairly new also, however I've been playing for 5 years too long, so I have an unreasonable amount of knowledge about rs, which hopefully equates to faster training this time around :))

Well, when I say fairly new, I mean about 1500 total, but that doesn't take too long these days.

I tried DIYing a couple times when I'd make a fresh account and do the same as what you're doing, however both times I was weak and went back to whatever my main account at the time was.

2200842.gif

I've flitted between accounts for years, and its time to settle down with my tank.

Also, I'm converting a pure account to becoming a zerker, however I'm not putting too much time into this.

And I refuse to get post count.

Hey there lily, nice blog :) I'll try and follow along as I've just started one too today (my account is fairly new also, however I've been playing for 5 years too long, so I have an unreasonable amount of knowledge about rs, which hopefully equates to faster training this time around :))

Well, when I say fairly new, I mean about 1500 total, but that doesn't take too long these days.

I tried DIYing a couple times when I'd make a fresh account and do the same as what you're doing, however both times I was weak and went back to whatever my main account at the time was.

Thank you!

1500 total is going to take me a while lol :P I'm quite slow and generally like to take in all the little extras while im doing it :)

Do you have a blog? I might pop by and say hello ;D

So yeah today I did more clues lol. :P

And I got these:

blackshieldh4203736.png

blackhelmh5190109.png

|^_^|

And I also did the waterfall quest so now i have flowers :D

I didn't get any white, black or red/yellow/blue multicolored ones though :(

Ah well.....

NIGHT! -_- -_- -_-

Had a fantastic day today!!! And then i came on RuneScape and Jagex must've known how good it was because they made it better :o

I got a sleeping cap!

sleepingcap210438.png

AND an ancient page!

ancientpage2220305.png

Well I'm off and I hope everyone's had as good a day as me :)

Nice clues. Very lucky. :thumbsup:

Nice clues. Very lucky. :thumbsup:

Yeah especially being back to back! ^.^

Nice clues there Lily :D

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Effigy :)