Skill Ideas

Harry Delvin

Really though, sailing would be an incredible skill. Well, it would at least have the potential to. They could expand the game SO MUCH. Have tons of new islands with special resources or monsters. Actually a lot like resource dungeons.

Also they could make a HUGE part of sailing be about pirates. You are sailing, with a few friends or a clan, then suddenly there is a pirate boat attacking! You and your friends slaughter the pirates and take their loot.

Omg sailing could be phenomenal . It could make this game 3 times better. It could be the most fun skill !

Not to mention how awesome it would be pimping out your boats. You could have several. Sailing level determineds how many boats you can have, and how many people you can have on your boat. You could also hire different npc crew at different sailor levels, like butlers in construction.

There could also be Vikings too. Vikings could be as big a part as pirates. I don't even think Vikings have ever been introduced to the game.

Also it could massively expand fishing. Deep sea fishing! There could be a mini game where you try and catch entire schools of fish and you could sell the haul to general stores for either money or other rewards.

Just so many possibilities!

dungeoneering at sea?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Really though, sailing would be an incredible skill. Well, it would at least have the potential to. They could expand the game SO MUCH. Have tons of new islands with special resources or monsters. Actually a lot like resource dungeons.

Also they could make a HUGE part of sailing be about pirates. You are sailing, with a few friends or a clan, then suddenly there is a pirate boat attacking! You and your friends slaughter the pirates and take their loot.

Omg sailing could be phenomenal . It could make this game 3 times better. It could be the most fun skill !

Not to mention how awesome it would be pimping out your boats. You could have several. Sailing level determineds how many boats you can have, and how many people you can have on your boat. You could also hire different npc crew at different sailor levels, like butlers in construction.

There could also be Vikings too. Vikings could be as big a part as pirates. I don't even think Vikings have ever been introduced to the game.

Also it could massively expand fishing. Deep sea fishing! There could be a mini game where you try and catch entire schools of fish and you could sell the haul to general stores for either money or other rewards.

Just so many possibilities!

dungeoneering at sea?

Saemonheim

trollpix.png

Terrible, I know.

Edit: my trollface wasn't working :( .. and then was huge.