Skillz GFX!

SkillzHD

EDIT: Whoops, thought this was in the art bazaar and this was a shop for some reason... Anyway, those are pretty cool. What else can you do?

Just a heads up, the current rules for signatures on Tip.It are 500 Pixels X 250 Pixels X 150 Kb.

Most of these break the size limit, so you couldn't use them here as signatures :( But you're free to elsewhere :)

Also, your current signature is too big, I'm going to have to ask you to remove it :(

2.4 - Signatures and Avatars

• Forum Signature Limits are 500 pixels wide by 250 pixels high by 150Kb file size. There is a 10 image limit to a signature, but the combined dimensions/file size of all the images may not exceed 500 x 250 pixels x 150Kb. Avatar limits are 100 pixels wide by 100 pixels high, by 100Kb file size. Images in hide tags are still subject to our size restrictions. For signatures with images (regardless of size or how many) there will be a limit of 4 lines of text or 10 lines of text if you put them inside a hide tag. In the case of signatures without images, please exercise common sense with the amount used. Excessive text in an imageless signature will be removed at a moderator's discretion.

We do not permit religious, racial or sexual references/proclamations in signatures or avatars, this includes images and text. Quotes made by religious figures are allowable in signatures if the name is removed and the content of the quote does not promote or demote any religion. Religious, racial and sexual orientation content is permitted in the About Me section of profiles only, as long as the content is not bashing another religion/race/sexual orientation or advertising conversion.

All other Tip.it Forum Rules apply in signatures, avatars and profiles (including the About Me section). However, the board Administrators reserve the right for final authorization and may approve, request you to change, or outright remove any image or text regardless of size, especially if it's deemed inappropriate.

Thanks Skillz! :thumbup:

Edited by Ouchy

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I do admire your work, but if that's the limitations of what you can do, my biggest suggestion to you would be to expand it. That would improve your quality as a graphics artist overall and would allow you to be more successful.

j0xPu5R.png