If JAGEX WANTS TO STOP AUTOS!

SkULLEDPK3R

Oh yes, I cant wait for the day.

"Over 80,000 accounts banned, Read the rules suckers"

i would find it funny for them to ban 90% of runescape people. id be like wow, who is paying the bills again?

80k isnt 90% of runescape people, maybe 0,01% of rs ppl.

Market prices on materials like yews and magics will never go down because jagex regelates the highalch price. I say that their are about 1 autoer for every 50 f2pers so thats about 30k autoers. f2p supplyes almost half of the member income with ess and yews so i dont think that even if the number of autoers dobled it would make a drastic change in the economy. but if it is a large change it be rune ess at 50ech and yews at 350 insted of 40 and 300 so its not like its hurting people much.

lowering prices of lesser things like ess is good, but lowering prices of mid and upper things like yews and sharks is bad. so its kind of like oh well take it in stride

If jagex really wants to stop their autos they should add more randoms. However not anytype of random... Make a random unique to the person who gets it like diffrent then other peoples. Autoers run off the color appearence or script that an image holds so if Jagex wants to stop the autoers they need to make a random thats a diffrent color for each person or a selected group of people ( like a diffrent color for every 10,000) I hope i explained myself good enough, its kind of hard for me to put out my idea but i hope most of you got the point.
What are you talking about a random? :?:

Oh yes, I cant wait for the day.

"Over 80,000 accounts banned, Read the rules suckers"

i would find it funny for them to ban 90% of runescape people. id be like wow, who is paying the bills again?

80k isnt 90% of runescape people, maybe 0,01% of rs ppl.

wow, i never said it was 90%. i was following up on a post, 80k people is a pretty big ban but obviously since theirs 1mil people on high scores and over 1mil people have 41 defense then well obviously theirs like 1mil+ 1 people that play runescape.

no that wont work. Autoers a more advanced than that.

They use sound, color, and the text box to see randoms. if something unexspected acures that it has not adapted to then they can easly send a message to the user if he is in the room with an audio signal.

Randoms ruin the game for everyone I honestly dont see many problems with autoers because they makeup such a small amount of the economy.

they just busted 5000 on rsc alone. That really isnt a small amount, especially when you consider how long these guys can play, since they dont actually have to play.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

Market prices on materials like yews and magics will never go down because jagex regelates the highalch price. I say that their are about 1 autoer for every 50 f2pers so thats about 30k autoers. f2p supplyes almost half of the member income with ess and yews so i dont think that even if the number of autoers dobled it would make a drastic change in the economy. but if it is a large change it be rune ess at 50ech and yews at 350 insted of 40 and 300 so its not like its hurting people much.

lowering prices of lesser things like ess is good, but lowering prices of mid and upper things like yews and sharks is bad. so its kind of like oh well take it in stride

stuff like yews will NEVER drop bellow 250 because of highalching. and pkers inhail their food so we dont need to wory bout sharks.

They use sound, color, and the text box to see randoms. if something unexspected acures that it has not adapted to then they can easly send a message to the user if he is in the room with an audio signal.

Randoms ruin the game for everyone I honestly dont see many problems with autoers because they makeup such a small amount of the economy.

they just busted 5000 on rsc alone. That really isnt a small amount, especially when you consider how long these guys can play, since they dont actually have to play.

5k is 1:30th the constant population in runescape i bet it was only about 1:10 the total autoers. most autoers dont play the game for over 10hours straght because they know that is a bann me plz. The only autoers that play 24/7 are the people that go sweet runescape just updated iv got 6 days to get some yews till im banned again. so they play untill the next update and transfer their stuff to their main (most of the autoers banned earler were these). i fail to see the real point in banning autoers because the legit players are the only ones suffering, unless they can find the main they will never stop him. a difrent solution is to trademute them so they can never trade their stuff and bann them from the highscores.

stuff like yews will NEVER drop bellow 250 because of highalching. and pkers inhail their food so we dont need to wory bout sharks.

5k is 1:30th the constant population in runescape i bet it was only about 1:10 the total autoers. most autoers dont play the game for over 10hours straght because they know that is a bann me plz. The only autoers that play 24/7 are the people that go sweet runescape just updated iv got 6 days to get some yews till im banned again. so they play untill the next update and transfer their stuff to their main (most of the autoers banned earler were these). i fail to see the real point in banning autoers because the legit players are the only ones suffering, unless they can find the main they will never stop him. a difrent solution is to trademute them so they can never trade their stuff and bann them from the highscores.

They can just drop-trade the stuff?

attack_npc.png

i think that if mods were to hop from world to world and send a chat to ppl that they suspected of autoing that would go through regardless of their chat status that said: you have 45 seconds to respond otherwise your account and all others accessed from your ip will be perma-banned. Have this pop up in huge bold print over their main screen. then the mod would count down from 10 and zap another autoer and his main bites the dust. wouldnt take more than a few weeks of work to get the majority of the scum perma-banned. and i doubt that they would want to start up again if they changed their IP since their main was banned :twisted:

and i have said this b4: i would GLADLY pay double for all purchased materials if it meant that those losers would no longer foul this community :evil:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

please edit your post, its not the solution i sent to jagex but it hints at it, and if the bot makers read this they can easily get arround the next mass ban.

1st of all u probably shouldnt quote my post if you dont want it seen :lol:

2nd i highly doubt that jagex will do such a thing since it will make them less money (from all the banned accounts) anyway :(

3rd even if autoers see this they cannot react quickly enough EVERY SINGLE TIME to prevent the lose of their characters. if jagex wanted to truly stop autoers then they could do random "stings" like this monthly or weekly and could easily write the message in a different format so that autoers couldnt write new instructions in to identify these posts. remember they only need to get caught ONCE and they are gone for good (their accounts anyway)

4th i think that this is a post that should be read and repeated so that it might "hopefully" get acted upon if their is enough support

so sry the post stays unless mod-edited :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

please edit your post, its not the solution i sent to jagex but it hints at it, and if the bot makers read this they can easily get arround the next mass ban.

1st of all u probably shouldnt quote my post if you dont want it seen :lol:

2nd i highly doubt that jagex will do such a thing since it will make them less money (from all the banned accounts) anyway :(

3rd even if autoers see this they cannot react quickly enough EVERY SINGLE TIME to prevent the lose of their characters. if jagex wanted to truly stop autoers then they could do random "stings" like this monthly or weekly and could easily write the message in a different format so that autoers couldnt write new instructions in to identify these posts. remember they only need to get caught ONCE and they are gone for good (their accounts anyway)

4th i think that this is a post that should be read and repeated so that it might "hopefully" get acted upon if their is enough support

so sry the post stays unless mod-edited :wink:

Whatever, go ahead and [bleep] rs up for every one couse you want attention.

Jagex doesnt care about the money read the front page of rs.. 5k rsc members banned, every single one of them was a member thats $25,000 a month.

Whatever, go ahead and * rs up for every one couse you want attention.

Jagex doesnt care about the money read the front page of rs.. 5k rsc members banned, every single one of them was a member thats $25,000 a month.

im not going to get into a flame war with u so feel free to message me. we disagree so just deal with it

let me ask you this: how much had jagex already made off of these ppl? alot more than they are going to make thats for sure. why? it doesn't specifically state that those 5k were active now. they could easily be accounts that have been inactive for months or even years but HAVE cheated before. remember they are obviously members but not necessarily active ones. and this is just another way for jagex to phase out rsc. which is a shame because i planned on making a character once i achieved 100 combat (im 98 now sigh) and will never get the chance. :cry:

jagex is 1st and foremost a business. which means they will do what is needed to make more cash. if you do not think this is true then you are quite naive. business is about the money. charity is the term you are thinking of :roll: this move was a long overdue PR move to satisfy their consumers. this move doesnt necessarily lose them any income (as stated above) since there are probably at least that many inactive member accounts since this all started and this GREATLY improves their "potential" earning power.

and i don't think that u can call an account that is inactive out of this group since that would mean that someone that had autoed before but had taken a break would have avoided the ban. and if so then hey, wuddaya do bout it? :lol:

also i dont think anywhere in my posts i indicated that i wanted attention... and i dont see how i can be faulted for sharing my ideas as others have :roll:

RahkUrWrld.png

just to let you all know...colors and cabbage mean absolutely nothing for autoers (my friend runs them a lot) it is all script based and SHOULD be easy to recognize if jagex really wanted to control it....not saying its right , but just think how much ess and yews would be without them...would you be willing to pay 500 per yew? how about 75 per ess?

although it is cheap, they do help regulate the market

ess and yews have been 30-40 per and 300 per steady since long before autoers were popular, so please dont post utter bs.

and since those time havent all of those items gone up in price ?

yews have been 200ea as well now theyre 300ea and autoers keeping em down.

It is definetly true that autoers go against the inflation.

BUT WHO CARES IF THEY GET FREE CASH WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING !!!!

I just can't take that :S they go do what they feel like all day having many autoers running on their pc... heck maybe they even pay membership for new accounts with the money from that their old autoers made and sold on eBay :S:S:S

damit ohw and about jagex doing something about it ?

Well what someone said a while ago place mods at the favourite alching spots who will be talking to the autoers, they do see mods talk when their chat is of, and that will they can ban them if they dont respond to jagex' questions.

just to let you all know...colors and cabbage mean absolutely nothing for autoers (my friend runs them a lot) it is all script based and SHOULD be easy to recognize if jagex really wanted to control it....not saying its right , but just think how much ess and yews would be without them...would you be willing to pay 500 per yew? how about 75 per ess?

although it is cheap, they do help regulate the market

ess and yews have been 30-40 per and 300 per steady since long before autoers were popular, so please dont post utter bs.

and since those time havent all of those items gone up in price ?

yews have been 200ea as well now theyre 300ea and autoers keeping em down.

It is definetly true that autoers go against the inflation.

BUT WHO CARES IF THEY GET FREE CASH WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING !!!!

I just can't take that :S they go do what they feel like all day having many autoers running on their pc... heck maybe they even pay membership for new accounts with the money from that their old autoers made and sold on eBay :S:S:S

damit ohw and about jagex doing something about it ?

Well what someone said a while ago place mods at the favourite alching spots who will be talking to the autoers, they do see mods talk when their chat is of, and that will they can ban them if they dont respond to jagex' questions.

No its high alch prices keeping them down autoers have nothing to do with it.

only prices autoers have hit hard is shark down to 700-800 per from 900-1000 per.

As for the moderators idea this wont work but i cant post wise at risk of ruining a coming ban.

ALL rsc accounts that still existed were members, every free world was removed 6 months ago.

So all 5000 removed players were members.

let me ask you this: how much had jagex already made off of these ppl? alot more than they are going to make thats for sure. why? it doesn't specifically state that those 5k were active now. they could easily be accounts that have been inactive for months or even years but HAVE cheated before. remember they are obviously members but not necessarily active ones.

so as long as they were a member in the last 6 months and cheated at ANY time in their past they fall under this ban-category regardless of their activity since the f2p was destroyed. and (sidenote) i was told that a bunch of RSCers quit when that happened since they "saw the writing on the wall" or what have you. dunno if this is true though. any1 wanna fill me in?

RahkUrWrld.png

ALL rsc accounts that still existed were members, every free world was removed 6 months ago.

So all 5000 removed players were members.

let me ask you this: how much had jagex already made off of these ppl? alot more than they are going to make thats for sure. why? it doesn't specifically state that those 5k were active now. they could easily be accounts that have been inactive for months or even years but HAVE cheated before. remember they are obviously members but not necessarily active ones.

so as long as they were a member in the last 6 months and cheated at ANY time in their past they fall under this ban-category regardless of their activity since the f2p was destroyed. and (sidenote) i was told that a bunch of RSCers quit when that happened since they "saw the writing on the wall" or what have you. dunno if this is true though. any1 wanna fill me in?

No to be banned they had to BE a member at the time.

and i don't think that u can call an account that is inactive out of this group since that would mean that someone that had autoed before but had taken a break would have avoided the ban. and if so then hey, wuddaya do bout it? :lol:

i mentioned that i did not have proof and THAT part may be up to discussion but that is hardly the majority of my argument. also i dont see where in their post that you can prove this:

No to be banned they had to BE a member at the time.

it (the post) does a very nice job of avoiding the word "active" if you ask me

:wink: which is a thing that jagex accels at (think of all the unspoken major updates)

RahkUrWrld.png

The best jagex can do at this stage is just keep doing their best since hundreds of autoers are being devoloped by the minute and technology is advancing so jagex will never be able to find all autoing people but they should ban or put them in some type of court if they keep mining or woodcutting or doing some other boring activity for over 4 hours because it is superhuman to be fighting chickens for 7 hours!