Best method for trolljheim teleport

zoth01

My intention is remaining as low combat as possible (and avoid training range perhaps). I need trollhjeim teleport for herb runs. I seem to have 3 options:

1. Complete all the quests including Love story, and make tabs (this is the one I most wanted).

Issue: the fight seems pretty hard for someone with 50-60 hp and using magic as combat style.

2. Get 85 combat and do Dream Mentor, which will allow me to use spellbook swap

Issue: 85 combat seems to high for me 0o

3. Pray for jagex to introduce trollhjheim teleport as usable in lunars, since they're adding new spells in this month's update.

I will naturally wait for the update, but incase the spell isn't added, don't really know If I can avoid option 2 :x

edit/ps: and any1 got experience rates of cosmic runes not using abyss, or abyss is for sure faster :o?

Skiller11101.png

Have you considered getting climbing boots, fairly ring to Relleka slayer cave and take the back root in? It isn't as slow as you'd think.

Also, the dream mentor fight is harder then the Love Story quest imo, lol.

Number 3 isn't gonna work. They already gave an option to tele to the troll stronghold when on Lunars, i.e. tabs. You should get tabs. Tabs are amazing. Tabs are sexy.

Personally, I'd try and get tabs...

As for cosmics without abyss, I'm 99% sure that the abyss is faster. If you're willing to get high enough agility to use the good shortcut, that isn't too bad, but unless you want 99 agility anyways that's probably more work then it's worth. Why do you want to make cosmics anyways o_O

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Have you considered getting climbing boots, fairly ring to Relleka slayer cave and take the back root in? It isn't as slow as you'd think.

I used to do this before they made trollheim tabs and before I could access spellbook swap. It's definately worth trying out.

Staurolite.png

As for cosmics without abyss, I'm 99% sure that the abyss is faster. If you're willing to get high enough agility to use the good shortcut, that isn't too bad, but unless you want 99 agility anyways that's probably more work then it's worth. Why do you want to make cosmics anyways o_O

Need something to do till double astrals, and since I already did zmi 75-93 in the account I quitted playing, I'm looking for the most profit per xp. Thanks, guess I'll need to raise some hp and use abyss.

I think I will try this, been looking for some video that shows me the exact route so I could have a hint of the time difference between it and trolljheim teleport, but so far no luck :wall:

edit: is this the path?

route2j.png

Skiller11101.png

No. Looking at the world map starting from the Rellekka fairy ring next to the slayer cave you run east up the mountain. After the first climing point there's a doorway that you enter. You run north to some steps and go up. You go up the steps again. Then just run down the hall to the ladder. It is pretty fast. It helps if you have slayer rings to teleport you there. If you have the crafting level you can have someone else craft them for you via assist.

x_exdeath_x.png

Offering 91 and 93 herblore assists. PM me in game.

No. Looking at the world map starting from the Rellekka fairy ring next to the slayer cave you run east up the mountain. After the first climing point there's a doorway that you enter. You run north to some steps and go up. You go up the steps again. Then just run down the hall to the ladder. It is pretty fast. It helps if you have slayer rings to teleport you there. If you have the crafting level you can have someone else craft them for you via assist.

It actually looks pretty fast then, can't really complain since it will save me from getting 85 combat :P Didn't know either about the slayer ring assist, thanks a lot :)

Skiller11101.png

Np. Actually the way I worded the slayer ring thing was kinda weird & came out wrong. Lol. If you have them unlocked you can get an assist from someone with the level to make them. Sry bout that.

x_exdeath_x.png

Offering 91 and 93 herblore assists. PM me in game.

You do need to buy the ability to craft them though. You said you had low combat so I dunno if you have done Smoking Kills. If you have access to fairy rings, you can use that too, starting from the fairy ring at edgeville.

Staurolite.png