I got it back! but...

Themooingcow666

I got my account back and changed EVERYTHING. but when i went on, everything was gone >.< he sold all the stuff i have been saving up and everything :( and all i had left was random stuff he bought like full rune armor? so i had a question.

What's some good ways to make some money back? The main things i lost were dragon pickaxe, dragon hatchet, all my herbs, all my potions, my bando's armor (guthans), and random other things. oh and 4 mil >.<

Themooingcow.png

I got my account back and changed EVERYTHING. but when i went on, everything was gone >.< he sold all the stuff i have been saving up and everything :( and all i had left was random stuff he bought like full rune armor? so i had a question.

What's some good ways to make some money back? The main things i lost were dragon pickaxe, dragon hatchet, all my herbs, all my potions, my bando's armor (guthans), and random other things. oh and 4 mil >.<

Well its good you got the account back, i saw everything earlier and it made me go double check my security questions heh.

On to ways to make back some cash, try basic resource gathering like mining, wc, if u have an fruit trees planted collect fruit as often as u can. Invest what u can into broad bolts/arrowheads, seaweed, raw bird meat or whatever dailies you can until u get a decent cash pile for eq, herbs, pots and whatever else.

PM me in-game if u see me sometime and I'll see what else i can think of then, since its midnight here >_<

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Strength Cape Achieved 20NOV2010

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor

Lol sounds like they were making you into a turoth botting account haha.

turoth?

no they were only killing blue dragons i guess i kept checking the adventure log to see what was up >.<

and they got a LOT of effigies but didn't even save them >.<

grtz on account back i just got mine back days ago cept this guy had lots of stuff for me to sell for 400m lol 5 sets bandos god swords d claws 4 dfs 10 sets of dharok and veracs various other things lol

phixcire.png

D.Drops=Skirt9 Med9 Spear2 Visage2 Legs6 boots35 shield half1 whip15 dbow5

phixcire.png

phixcire.png

turoth?

no they were only killing blue dragons i guess i kept checking the adventure log to see what was up >.<

grtz on account back i just got mine back days ago cept this guy had lots of stuff for me to sell for 400m lol 5 sets bandos god swords d claws 4 dfs 10 sets of dharok and veracs various other things lol

actually guy if u add me in game i can set u up with some cash if u want up to you Phixcire is my game name

phixcire.png

D.Drops=Skirt9 Med9 Spear2 Visage2 Legs6 boots35 shield half1 whip15 dbow5

phixcire.png

phixcire.png

turoth?

Hey at least it was some free xp since yoou got the account back right? :thumbsup: Kinda [cabbage]ty they didn't keep the effigies :unsure:

Damn seems you were able to catch the hackers before they could dump their ill-gotten goods, lucky =D>

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Strength Cape Achieved 20NOV2010

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor

I'd actually say Mort Myre Fungi. I usually do it when im bored. :thumbup:

* Start out with 50 House Teleports.

* Spirit Terrorbird.

* Silver Sickle

* A prayerpot

This is if you got Canafis teleport in your house.

5th_Base.png

turoth?

lol free 280$ thier loss

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Get your farming to 62 and start growing snapdragon herbs. Ways to get money for the seeds for you would be mine rune or gold, fish some monkfish, or get mort myre fungi.

I would get a routine of rune rocks down because one rock is just about the cost of one snap seed, and then snapdragon money from seed to herbs is about 3:1 and more if you use jujus.

wessan.png