Chaotic Weapons

Dannneh

So im just about to get 200k tokens, im and about 190k atm and id like to double check that rapier is the best option for me

I Enjoy Slayer

Sometimes i Boss but not often

And i Pk maybe once a week or once every 2 week.

Is Rapier Best For Me?

(after rapier i will be getting a maul for pvp)

Danny0013.png

Danny0013.png

Rapier.

Whatever you want after that.

I couldn't agree more with this. It's the best for you, with the descriptions you gave us. Gl with the usage of your new chaotic weapon!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I have 6 chaotics (rapier, maul, longsword, eagle eye shield, crossbow, staff) and I find myself reaching for the rapier most often. It's accurate, hits hard, and is fast at the same time. On task with turmoil and extremes I can hit well over 600 with the rapier (while the maul is much slower and will max at 800 ish)

The maul is awesome for PvM. In an anti crash situation (bandos in specific) you can get a claw spec and 1 maul hit in before the boss dies. This allows you to save half of your special attack bar and still get in a hit that can potentially do over 800 damage.

catfight2.jpg

Thanks Guys, Thank you ALOT! i just got 81 Dunge, and i am enjoying my rapier. i hit constant 400 or 300s with it at 90 str and a super str pot. when i pray peity the 400s turn into 500s. i think my max is 530. so im lovin it. :D

Danny0013.png

Danny0013.png