Manage the Kingdom

tyluke

This idea is a simple but good idea, and anyone who has played Tai Bwo Wanni cleanup will hopefully understand what I mean

when I enter Miscellania or Excetria, I think it would be a good idea to have in the top left corner of my screen:

A happy face with a number % = showing the loyalty of the populace at the time

A gold coin = showing whether I have money in the coffers or not (so if i had no money in the coffers... don't show a coin)

A treasure chest = showing whether the kingdom has resources for me to pick up (so if i had no resources to be picked up... don't show a chest)

These markers in the left corner of the screen would only appear while on Miscellania/Excetria) much like the Tai Bwo clean up markers.

I'm sorry I don't have images to help make this easier to understand, and if somone could get pictures I would really appreciate it!

Ultimatly I'd like to hear your opinions!

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)

Yes, please. They already allow us to talk to pretty much NPC to find out our approval rate. It would be so much easier to see it in some corner of the screen. Also, how many times have we visited Miscellania hoping to collect resources only to find that it's not been exactly 24 hours just yet?

Support.

Deathlord920.png

Yes, please. They already allow us to talk to pretty much NPC to find out our approval rate. It would be so much easier to see it in some corner of the screen. Also, how many times have we visited Miscellania hoping to collect resources only to find that it's not been exactly 24 hours just yet?

Support.

Something handy I noticed today is that when you collect resources from Grimm, it shows your popularity above the resources (to be sent to your bank)

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)

I think this would be a perfect way of increasing interactivity and depth in the game. Full support. :thumbup:

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I like this very much. Not too difficult to add and saves some time from running to the castle or finding a worker

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...