Wicked's 4th Tormented Demon Mass!

Stev

Tormented Demon Mass

Hosted by the legendary Tormented Demon killers Wicked_, il Alwayz li, x EiDoS x, and Ardent Souls.

About:

Tormented Demon masses are generally unheard of. However, they're some of the most fun one can have on RuneScape without the use of lubricant!

Our last masses were huge successes and each resulted in at least 12+ pairs of claws. Whether you have high LSP, or just wanna come for an awesome time, we'll be in one of my channels; most likely il Foreva li. At points in time during the last masses, we had a full chat channel. Every Tormented Demon dies. We spread through the entire dungeon killing each Tormented Demon as it spawns! Sound like fun?

The event will begin around 7:00PM EST time. To see what time that is for you, go to this link and type in 7:00PM for Canada - Ontario - Toronto and then select your location for the result. There is no set time that it will begin... Several of us will be there all day before hand anyways. Just join the clan chat Ardent Souls to see where we are.

On the odd chance that you do die, we do bless... Not that you can't make it back in 2 minutes anyways. I'll be bringing my usual Tormented Demon gear; full Bandos, full Armadyl, etc. Don't slack.

We do have Skype. Feel free to add me; Stev.Zany. We also have a TeamSpeak 3 server, if need be.

Hope to see you there! Have any questions? Feel free to post!

09144a99bb.png

This will be like 4 PM by me..too early..I'll be on around 8 or so. All the best though.. get some claws. ;)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.