New Suqah Drop

Tmoneybags

While killing Suqah's as my slayer assignment they dropped 186 adamantite ore. Currently worth 118,184gp. This item is not on the drop list for Suqah's so I thought I'd register and tell everyone so that the drop list is more accurate. :grin:

Your Welcome,

Tmoneybags

Edit: DID NOT HAVE A RING OF WEALTH ON WHEN IT DROPPED

(But I don't see how that matters.)

ROW drop isnt it?

Does that still count?

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

150800 (noted) adamantite ore is a known drop from the rare drop table.

@armybuilder: While the ring of wealth affects the chance of you receiving a drop from the rare drop table, it is neither required to access the rare drop table nor receive a drop from the table.

While killing Suqah's as my slayer assignment they dropped 186 adamantite ore. Currently worth 118,184gp. This item is not on the drop list for Suqah's so I thought I'd register and tell everyone so that the drop list is more accurate. :grin:

Your Welcome,

Tmoneybags

If you have a screenshot of it, it would be nice :)

Also Beaumonde is correct, you don't need the ROW to get those drops.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I didn't have a Ring of Wealth on. I had the Explorer 3 ring on. I don't know about the rare drop table. All I know it they dropped it, I looked at Tip.It Bestiary Suqah drops and it's not on there. That's all I know. Choose to update the Bestiary to make it more accurate, or don't. I was just trying to be helpful.

I didn't have a Ring of Wealth on. I had the Explorer 3 ring on. I don't know about the rare drop table. All I know it they dropped it, I looked at Tip.It Bestiary Suqah drops and it's not on there. That's all I know. Choose to update the Bestiary to make it more accurate, or don't. I was just trying to be helpful.

You are helpful :) and I am sure the crew will be putting it on the page (sometimes it takes a while, if you don't have a screenshot they need to wait for someone to confirm it). Your info is very helpful :D

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Indeed, as Essiw pointed out, you are being helpful to us. :)

However, we do require some sort of confirmation before we can add anything to the site. A screenshot would help towards that end and allow us to add something immediately. Otherwise I'm afraid we'll have to wait until someone else comes along and confirms it.

For now the drop has been added as "unconfirmed" and you've been added to the credits.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :)

Thanks for your help,

Julie

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]