Commander Zilyana and K'ril Tsutsaroth

Leik

With the release of the Ritual of the Mahjarrat, GWD bosses Commander Zilyana and K'ril Tsutsaroth got graphically updated.

[hide=Big pictures]

110914224208.png

110914224344.png

[/hide]

I realize those aren't exactly the best view on them, it's more me just letting you know and proving they got updated. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

itd be great if they just added another big drop at them to level the playing field with all the gwd boesses -.-

sorry to bump

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Great graphical improvements there, I really am fond of the direction Jagex are heading in terms of graphics on the basis of recent updates and I do have to agree that the two bosses could have another drop added to make them more or equally as profitable as Graardor and Kree.

Godliest's Blog - Check it out!

Godliest.gif

Kril looks amazing... Does anyone know; however, whether or not the graphical update has affected the wall walking method on Zil? She seems... Smaller than before.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

• 2 weeks later...

The new images have been taken and are now added to the bestiary entries :) I've credited you (Leik) for brining them to our attention

Also, they look amazing :o thanks!

~Oct

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!